҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I love the way SinB (feat WJSN) have just been using evil editing to their advantage 😭.
Staging a confrontation between the two groups. SinB walking about with a sign that reads “I’m happy right now” while having her resting grumpy face 😭

But damn… the evil editing. I feel like EXY is getting an evil edit. Even as an Ujung, it feels like they’re trying to shift her from being a mature and responsible leader to just being harsh and rude
I'm just so done with mnet 😭😭😭

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
It wasn't fake. He had just gotten silicone implants taken out, if you're referring to the infamous vlive photos I assume you are.
yea, but that's still not his natural nose lol. Its like getting boob implants and saying they're not fake. He's still altering his natural appearance to look a certain way. All I'm saying is he looks closer to his true self again and for him to make the choice to remove it was brave (cause the backlash was smth else)

Another opinion(not pertaining to what pika_chuu said): Idk why people get so pissed off and defensive when it comes to idols truly having plastic surgery. Winter, Jessi, Heeseung, Karina. It's not accusations...it's the truth. All these idols who did so to get where they need to be. It's not a bad thing! Idols have to endure pain, surgery is one of them. For people to completely discredit that by slandering them is kinda rude asf. Let's admit it, Korean companies and people are harsh when it comes to visuals. These idols have to look almost perfect to even get a chance at their dream. Skin color, eye shape, body size, height, weight. So if an idol did get PS, it's for a damn good reason.

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Another opinion(not pertaining to what pika_chuu said): Idk why people get so pissed off and defensive when it comes to idols truly having plastic surgery. Winter, Jessi, Heeseung, Karina. It's not accusations...it's the truth. All these idols who did so to get where they need to be. It's not a bad thing! Idols have to endure pain, surgery is one of them. For people to completely discredit that by slandering them is kinda rude asf. Let's admit it, Korean companies and people are harsh when it comes to visuals. These idols have to look almost perfect to even get a chance at their dream. Skin color, eye shape, body size, height, weight. So if an idol did get PS, it's for a damn good reason.

I feel like everyone loves talking for people when it comes to their idols. They don’t want to admit their idols got plastic surgery willingly which is strange… we see celebrities in western culture get plastic surgery all the time. It’s still taboo but like from my experience they just get mocked for it rather than THEY DID NOT GET PLASTIC SURGERY HOW DARE YOU EVER IMPLY IT.
Plastic surgery is a complicated topic I agree. We should strive for self love but there are also just going to be times we’re simply not happy with the way we look. There’s more pressure on celebrities to look pleasant as well, and that’s probably why a lot of them do it. Plus plastic surgery is so popular in Korea, it’s likely the majority of idols we see get surgery. Sure it could be interpreted as “sad” but it’s not our business. That’s my take on the situation

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Okay here’s a more lighthearted unpopular opinion:
CLASS:Y is my favourite survival show group (excluding TWICE as they were formed under a company so they’re like slightly different).

Now I didn’t actually watch MTG because of 2 reasons
1. I didn’t want to support the show based on the comments the producer made
2. I didn’t actually know how to LOL
However I will say that SAME SAME DIFFERENT eats up Pick Me, Nekkoya and O.O.O. THEY ARE WEEK IN COMPARISON /lh. So like imo if the contestants weren’t fresh out the womb the show had potential to be better than Produce.

So now let me compare the other survival show groups that I know of (girl groups).
I.O.I - the only song of theirs I like is VVV. Though as you may be able to tell from my signature I am a Yeonjung stan, as well as Chungha, Doyeon and Yoojung.
IZ*ONE - okay IZ*ONE were the reigning champions. Their discography is good. Mostly just their title tracks though as I hardly listen to their bsides
Fromis_9 - I’m hardly like any of their songs. I could probably count the songs of theirs I like on one hand. BUT ESCAPE ROOM IS LIKE 100 POINTS IN ONE.
Kep1er - really talented girls but their debut was average

So I know CLASS:Y only just debuted, but I LOVED their debut song, and their bsides are strong with only one that I don’t like. Sure, it could all go down hill from here and IZ*ONE could reclaim the throne, but for now I’m really hopeful for their future and I think I might stand a chance at stanning them. Even if some of their members are younger than my 15 year old sister

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
yea, but that's still not his natural nose lol. Its like getting boob implants and saying they're not fake. He's still altering his natural appearance to look a certain way. All I'm saying is he looks closer to his true self again and for him to make the choice to remove it was brave (cause the backlash was smth else)

Oh I couldn’t care less if idols get plastic surgery, it’s not my place to judge. But I’m only saying, in Heeseung’s case, it likely wasn’t him making the decisions, it was the company.

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Oh I couldn’t care less if idols get plastic surgery, it’s not my place to judge. But I’m only saying, in Heeseung’s case, it likely wasn’t him making the decisions, it was the company.
Maybe... but if it was the company's idea why would they let him remove it? Just something to think about. Maybe because he's gained enough fans that like him for him that his looks (though he's handsome anyway) don't matter anymore. idk, just looking into it a bit.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Lalisa over Money any day. I like the triumphant ending to 'money' but the Lisa anthem that is 'lalisa' is close to my heart. She's my ult girl bias (next to jihyo).
I just wish she had a break in the song where she raped in Thai. I would have lost it.
same, the more i listen to lalisa the more i love it. my only complaint was that she didn't rap or sing in thai, but the traditional thai instrumentals and the scene in the mv was nice, plus the choreo incorporates parts of some buddhist practice, the main religion of thailand.

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Kai (exo) has the BEST solo idol discography. I don't even need to listen to anyone else to know that (yea im biased lmao /j). His first album, banger after banger. Second album, banger after banger. He's untouchable. Baekhyun comes up in close second, but Kai is the king of solo mv's and songs.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Kai (exo) has the BEST solo idol discography. I don't even need to listen to anyone else to know that (yea im biased lmao /j). His first album, banger after banger. Second album, banger after banger. He's untouchable. Baekhyun comes up in close second, but Kai is the king of solo mv's and songs.
i don't like any of his songs lol. granted, i've only heard peaches and mmhm or however you spell it. they were just too...idk. sway-y? ig is how i would describe it

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Maybe... but if it was the company's idea why would they let him remove it? Just something to think about. Maybe because he's gained enough fans that like him for him that his looks (though he's handsome anyway) don't matter anymore. idk, just looking into it a bit.
Probably because he or they didn’t like the way it looked. And if it doesn’t matter how he looks, why does it matter if his nose looked “fake”? /g /nm

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Probably because he or they didn’t like the way it looked. And if it doesn’t matter how he looks, why does it matter if his nose looked “fake”? /g /nm
just because his nose looked fake doesn't mean he isn't handsome, who said fake or PS=ugly or unattractive? I'm just saying he looks even better without it. It matters because its so obvious and in your face (the removal) and I was just brining up the fact that he looks like his true self again. /nm

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
just because his nose looked fake doesn't mean he isn't handsome, who said fake or PS=ugly or unattractive? I'm just saying he looks even better without it. It matters because its so obvious and in your face (the removal) and I was just brining up the fact that he looks like his true self again. /nm
To me, it sounded like you did. The tone you used to call it "sooooo fake" sounded like you had an issue with it. /g /nm

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
To me, it sounded like you did. The tone you used to call it "sooooo fake" sounded like you had an issue with it. /g /nm
maxresdefault.jpg

why are you trying to provoke me? I literally said i wasn't mad...this is an opinion thread and I was just sharing mine, idk why you have to turn this into something petty.

and an issue? bro what? i was just saying im glad he removed the implant...how is that me having an issue. Heeseung does his thing with or without the implant, period. chile...look at the forum title. Its fine if you feel some kinda way but you don't have to bring me into it. /nm 🤡

Last edited: