Do you think that shipping is weird?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Like shipping personally makes me a little uncomfortable, especially the extent that kpop fans take it. The popular ship, Meanie, actually caused the people in it to distance from each other because they hated the constant shipping. And like don't even get me started on ships between people from different groups. Those are just so weird because 90% of the time they don't even know each other

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Like shipping personally makes me a little uncomfortable, especially the extent that kpop fans take it. The popular ship, Meanie, actually caused the people in it to distance from each other because they hated the constant shipping. And like don't even get me started on ships between people from different groups. Those are just so weird because 90% of the time they don't even know each other
Yeah, I find it weird. Especially when fans truly believe two members are actually dating. This is common in BTS' fandom and it makes me super uncomfortable

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Yeah, I find it weird. Especially when fans truly believe two members are actually dating. This is common in BTS' fandom and it makes me super uncomfortable
It's not just BTS's fandom. Kpop fans like to use Army as a punching bag because they're the biggest, but it's prevelent in all Kpop fandoms. The only reason you see more with BTS is because they're more popular

persona

Maknae
Credits
Sanha
As an ARMY, I really do find it weird........sometimes it goes too far and I’m not very comfortable with it. Especially if the pair are not in the same group.

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
i like it : P
actual relationship theorizing usually annoys me but mostly just because it’s almost always ❌UNREALISTIC❌ i need real proof 2 believe!!!

강지찬

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Please don't take it too far, im okay if someone joke about it... But seriously, the idol just do something they usually do,maybe it looks romantic,but what they do I'm sure they are used to...i read on some article, that skinship between men in Korea considered normal . Also, they are a group...and surely they must be close to someone who will be with you on a contract for the next few years. so it's okay if they look very close.tbh i don't know i ship them as what...but I really cherish their friendship.and sometimes i just ship them as big& little brother/sisters

ahparkchaeyoung

Kpop Fan
Credits
kind of. when i ship its really just me wishing they were together, not believing that they are together or talking abt how they should actually date

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
I feel so ashamed reading people's responses.... Tell me I need to stop.
I apologise for shipping too much! Forgive me ppl! I'm one of them that take it too far...
What is wrong with me? I think I have a wire loose...

ahparkchaeyoung

Kpop Fan
Credits
I feel so ashamed reading people's responses.... Tell me I need to stop.
I apologise for shipping too much! Forgive me ppl! I'm one of them that take it too far...
What is wrong with me? I think I have a wire loose...
its ok...i kinda ship ppl too but just know when too much is too much. like dont "ship" or whatever to the point where it would make the idols uncomfortable :)

C

ChocolateChim

I think shipping is weird because your shipping that person without there consent. And forcing a relashionship on someone like that just seems invasive of there privacy if that makes since. And it's just weird you know? How would you feel if someone was shipping you with one of your great best friends and made smut of you and that friend on wattpad even after you said it made you feel uncomfortable and it also taking a toll on your friendship. I think it's fine of it's in a joking way amd there ok with it and you don't think it's real but if you do do that stuff and think it's real just think about the people your shipping feel about you doing this. I mean I wouldn't feel happy. I would feel uncomfortable that a tween (they mostly are tweeze doing this so that's why I said that) was making this kind of weird stuff about me. And (this doesn't usually happen but I feel like it could and is probably one of the worst resorts of what could happen with shipping) I think with shipping if you do it hardcore and are REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY hardcore it can lead to (probably) bad things like wanting and then doing shipping your friends or other close people you know and ruining friendships by this and making them uncomfortable. That's all I had to say. Bye now.

ahparkchaeyoung

Kpop Fan
Credits
I think shipping is weird because your shipping that person without there consent. And forcing a relashionship on someone like that just seems invasive of there privacy if that makes since. And it's just weird you know? How would you feel if someone was shipping you with one of your great best friends and made smut of you and that friend on wattpad even after you said it made you feel uncomfortable and it also taking a toll on your friendship. I think it's fine of it's in a joking way amd there ok with it and you don't think it's real but if you do do that stuff and think it's real just think about the people your shipping feel about you doing this. I mean I wouldn't feel happy. I would feel uncomfortable that a tween (they mostly are tweeze doing this so that's why I said that) was making this kind of weird stuff about me. And (this doesn't usually happen but I feel like it could and is probably one of the worst resorts of what could happen with shipping) I think with shipping if you do it hardcore and are REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY hardcore it can lead to (probably) bad things like wanting and then doing shipping your friends or other close people you know and ruining friendships by this and making them uncomfortable. That's all I had to say. Bye now.
yea i agree. like i think its ok if u just like wish they could be together but not if u actually believe they're together or if u go and yell their ship name in front of them. like thats gonna make them so uncomfortable, just dont

BL bro

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lol personally I just keep my ships to myself and don't tell anyone about them because it could make people or idols uncomfortable (even I've made a thread abt ships that I'm not very proud of because I saw people doing stuff like that). But I feel like if ppl like actually like think the idols are in a romantic relationship and they love each like that... I think they need their head checked (unless said idols have previously confirmed their relationship to be real). Of course we all love to fantasize but sometimes people just stray a little too far from the real world.