Polaris {JinJin x Rocky}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
No one asked for this but I really don’t care. If y’all want to read it, cool, if not, then that’s cool too.

JinJin sighed as he put his notepad down, tapping his pen against the paper. He was trying to write a new song but his new neighbor across the hall was blasting his music once again.

“I swear, I’m going to have to call a noise complaint on this kid.” JinJin mumbled to himself. He got up from his seat before going to the small kitchen in his apartment.

He figured maybe a lunch break would help him get the juices flowing, so to speak. He was still going over his rap in his head as he made his ramen when suddenly the music from across the hall stopped.

“Finally, peace and quiet.” JinJin said, getting his ramen ready, before taking it back to his desk. He had just taken the first bite whenever he heard the music start up again, causing him to groan in frustration.

“Seriously?!” He groaned, putting his head down on the table. “Why does this kid have to listen to his music so damn loud?” He groaned as he sat upright again.

He grabbed his phone as a smirk came across his face. “Maybe if I drop him some annoyed memes, he’ll stop.” He said, turning on his airdrop.

He found the first annoyed meme face image and quickly put it in his airdrop to send to his noisy neighbor. He placed his phone back down as he went back to eating his ramen.

It took about ten minutes for him to realize the music had stopped across the hall once more. “Maybe he finally got the message..” he mumbled.

JinJin’s hope was short lived whenever he heard the music turn on once more.

“Okay, that does it.” The boy mumbled as he got up.

He grabbed a piece of paper and a permanent marker and quickly scrawled out a message.

Could you kindly turn your music off? It’s very disruptive to myself and the other occupants. Have you any manners????

Sincerely, your neighbor in 4E

JinJin exited his apartment and stopped in front of the noisy neighbor’s door. He wondered if he should knock, and then thought better of it before sliding the note under the crack of the door.

JinJin didn’t expect immediate change, since his neighbor seemed to play his music into the late evening, but he was surprised when he came home from work two days later and saw a note taped on his door.

You’re the only one complaining.

-Your neighbor in 3E

JinJin crumpled up the note as he walked inside. He grabbed his own notepad and scribbled something down.

Trust me, everyone else probably complained to. Now, if you’re going to continue to be a nuisance, I’ll just file a noise complaint and let the landlord deal with you.

-Your very annoyed neighbor in 4E

He taped the note to his neighbor’s door before going back inside his own apartment.

He figured he had finally made his point across whenever 9pm rolled around and he didn’t hear the music from his neighbor.

However, he spoke to soon, groaning as the music started playing not even ten minutes after he thought he had won.

He called his landlord and asked for the name and number of the neighbor and 3E, and once he obtained it, he sent his neighbor a text message.

Seriously, what’s so important that you can’t play your music some other time? You know it’s late in the evening and you could get in big trouble for this.

He was surprised when he got a response back.

What I’m doing is none of your concern. I have to practice, so either tune it out or go somewhere else.

“Go somewhere else?! You go somewhere else! I was here first!” JinJin yelled into the air. He got up and threw his door open in a huff as he stomped across the hall.

He pounded his fist against his neighbor’s door and stepped back as he heard the music shut off and someone walking towards the door.

JinJin was ready to throw hands or words with this pain in the ass neighbor, until he opened the door. JinJin stared at the pretty boy with the black hair and the cutest button nose ever.

“Can I help you?” Rocky asked.

“Uh..”

“Let me guess, you’re my neighbor who keeps complaining about the music, right?” Rocky asked.

“I Uh...yeah...I am.” JinJin stumbled over his words.

Rocky scoffed, before shaking his head, “fine, I’ll turn it down. Now, if you’ll excuse me I need to get back to practicing.”

“Practicing for what?” JinJin blurted out.

“I have a dance competition coming up.” Rocky said.

“Oh....well maybe I can help.” JinJin said.

Rocky looked him up and down, “you dance?” He raised a brow.

“From time to time...I just thought if I help you, you could get your practice done early and then you can rest instead of being up until 1-2 am practicing.” JinJin said.

Rocky sighed, looking a way for a moment, “alright, fine.”

JinJin entered his apartment which looked the complete opposite of his. Rocky really was using his apartment as his own little dance studio.

He stood off to the side so he could watch Rocky do his dance he was working on. JinJin watched every movement in awe. He was amazing. Why did he even need practice?! He was perfect the way he was already.

Rocky finally stopped the music and JinJin realized he was staring. He quickly found a spot on the floor to stare at, until Rocky said something.

“What do you think?”

“Huh? Oh, you were amazing, why do you need all this practice?” JinJin asked.

“I don’t,” Rocky said with a grin.

“Excuse me?” JinJin was getting irritated now.

“I was hoping to get under your skin. I’ve seen you around school and when I found out we lived across from each other, I wanted to see if I could annoy you so you’d come over here.”

“So, you’re telling me, instead of introducing yourself like a normal human being?”

“It worked, didn’t it?” Rocky smirked.

JinJin glared but his face softened at Rocky’s smile. “I guess it did..”

Rocky grinned, “good....now, if you don’t mind, I’ll take you up on that dance.” Rocky smirked before winking at JinJin.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
No one asked for this but I really don’t care. If y’all want to read it, cool, if not, then that’s cool too.

JinJin sighed as he put his notepad down, tapping his pen against the paper. He was trying to write a new song but his new neighbor across the hall was blasting his music once again.

“I swear, I’m going to have to call a noise complaint on this kid.” JinJin mumbled to himself. He got up from his seat before going to the small kitchen in his apartment.

He figured maybe a lunch break would help him get the juices flowing, so to speak. He was still going over his rap in his head as he made his ramen when suddenly the music from across the hall stopped.

“Finally, peace and quiet.” JinJin said, getting his ramen ready, before taking it back to his desk. He had just taken the first bite whenever he heard the music start up again, causing him to groan in frustration.

“Seriously?!” He groaned, putting his head down on the table. “Why does this kid have to listen to his music so damn loud?” He groaned as he sat upright again.

He grabbed his phone as a smirk came across his face. “Maybe if I drop him some annoyed memes, he’ll stop.” He said, turning on his airdrop.

He found the first annoyed meme face image and quickly put it in his airdrop to send to his noisy neighbor. He placed his phone back down as he went back to eating his ramen.

It took about ten minutes for him to realize the music had stopped across the hall once more. “Maybe he finally got the message..” he mumbled.

JinJin’s hope was short lived whenever he heard the music turn on once more.

“Okay, that does it.” The boy mumbled as he got up.

He grabbed a piece of paper and a permanent marker and quickly scrawled out a message.

Could you kindly turn your music off? It’s very disruptive to myself and the other occupants. Have you any manners????

Sincerely, your neighbor in 4E

JinJin exited his apartment and stopped in front of the noisy neighbor’s door. He wondered if he should knock, and then thought better of it before sliding the note under the crack of the door.

JinJin didn’t expect immediate change, since his neighbor seemed to play his music into the late evening, but he was surprised when he came home from work two days later and saw a note taped on his door.

You’re the only one complaining.

-Your neighbor in 3E

JinJin crumpled up the note as he walked inside. He grabbed his own notepad and scribbled something down.

Trust me, everyone else probably complained to. Now, if you’re going to continue to be a nuisance, I’ll just file a noise complaint and let the landlord deal with you.

-Your very annoyed neighbor in 4E

He taped the note to his neighbor’s door before going back inside his own apartment.

He figured he had finally made his point across whenever 9pm rolled around and he didn’t hear the music from his neighbor.

However, he spoke to soon, groaning as the music started playing not even ten minutes after he thought he had won.

He called his landlord and asked for the name and number of the neighbor and 3E, and once he obtained it, he sent his neighbor a text message.

Seriously, what’s so important that you can’t play your music some other time? You know it’s late in the evening and you could get in big trouble for this.

He was surprised when he got a response back.

What I’m doing is none of your concern. I have to practice, so either tune it out or go somewhere else.

“Go somewhere else?! You go somewhere else! I was here first!” JinJin yelled into the air. He got up and threw his door open in a huff as he stomped across the hall.

He pounded his fist against his neighbor’s door and stepped back as he heard the music shut off and someone walking towards the door.

JinJin was ready to throw hands or words with this pain in the ass neighbor, until he opened the door. JinJin stared at the pretty boy with the black hair and the cutest button nose ever.

“Can I help you?” Rocky asked.

“Uh..”

“Let me guess, you’re my neighbor who keeps complaining about the music, right?” Rocky asked.

“I Uh...yeah...I am.” JinJin stumbled over his words.

Rocky scoffed, before shaking his head, “fine, I’ll turn it down. Now, if you’ll excuse me I need to get back to practicing.”

“Practicing for what?” JinJin blurted out.

“I have a dance competition coming up.” Rocky said.

“Oh....well maybe I can help.” JinJin said.

Rocky looked him up and down, “you dance?” He raised a brow.

“From time to time...I just thought if I help you, you could get your practice done early and then you can rest instead of being up until 1-2 am practicing.” JinJin said.

Rocky sighed, looking a way for a moment, “alright, fine.”

JinJin entered his apartment which looked the complete opposite of his. Rocky really was using his apartment as his own little dance studio.

He stood off to the side so he could watch Rocky do his dance he was working on. JinJin watched every movement in awe. He was amazing. Why did he even need practice?! He was perfect the way he was already.

Rocky finally stopped the music and JinJin realized he was staring. He quickly found a spot on the floor to stare at, until Rocky said something.

“What do you think?”

“Huh? Oh, you were amazing, why do you need all this practice?” JinJin asked.

“I don’t,” Rocky said with a grin.

“Excuse me?” JinJin was getting irritated now.

“I was hoping to get under your skin. I’ve seen you around school and when I found out we lived across from each other, I wanted to see if I could annoy you so you’d come over here.”

“So, you’re telling me, instead of introducing yourself like a normal human being?”

“It worked, didn’t it?” Rocky smirked.

JinJin glared but his face softened at Rocky’s smile. “I guess it did..”

Rocky grinned, “good....now, if you don’t mind, I’ll take you up on that dance.” Rocky smirked before winking at JinJin.

Oh gah................. This fanficcccccc so goooooooodddd

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
This is such an amazing story! The fact that they went from being annoyed and hated each other to being getting to know each other a bit better before they would even start hating on each other again.
I can’t wait to see what comes next! :D