GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
I'm watching a video where kpop idols r fighting and this white guy said something inappropriate to the girl and the idol started bucking up to the guy
HUH? send me the link plss

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
i never thought twice moonlight sunrise would be such a bop but damn its so good my mom likes now (cause ive been blasting it loud for 2 days straight now) 😅

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
i really hope sugar rush ride is an ok song im having some doubts i just watched it again and now im having some doubts 😔

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I'm crying my twt has been covered in articles about different brands and companies offering MILLIONS of dollars for BP members not to resign with YG. The world is desperate for them. Ngl I'd take like idk maybe 100k to leave YG I'd know my worth as a BP member but any amount will do

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Random thought about Cha Eunwoo

people are always calling Cha Eunwoo's visuals bland but every time he's next to another person he's constantly outshining them visually. At first I thought he was bland too until I saw him in a drama and his visuals were just eating up the actors and idols on screen my mind was blown. People like to push this narrative onto him because he is a visual and super FAMOUS one at that, but this is not true. He is literally good at everything. Most idols have a flaw but this man hides his very well. He's known not only for his sweet visuals but also his sweet personality. He's so unproblematic people had to manufacture a controversy about him going out with friends when there were no restrictions on Korean citizens at the time.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Mujin from kingdom is so pretty