Insecurities/Fears Official thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tracy

‧˚ʚ 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 ɞ˚‧
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
This thread is for all those who would like to talk about things that bothers them,I don't need any bad comments ,this is a safe place to talk free without being criticized. Feel free to join if you want.I also have my own insecurities so i just start with one or two.(y)
RULES
*NO criticizing
*NO bad comments
*Absolutely No judging of others
*NO laughing at others posts
:annyeong2::annyeong3:

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
- I'm not confident with talking to anybody face to face
- it really bothers me when people especially teachers say to me that if there's anything that I'm uncomfortable in doing with is something that I will need to work on and being able to step out of my comfort zone with. Like I think that they should really allow me to do whatever the hell I want and not working on strategies to cope with that particular thing, like no! it's my choice and they should really accept that! (Cause in my perspective, it's like that they're forcing me to do this sort of stuff and not accepting my decisions, but yet they just wanna ruin my day and make me feel bad about myself) 😑😒😠
- I can't stand very strict teachers, especially those that regularly checks every students homework (like wtf), and teachers that are like over-the-top

Tracy

Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
- I'm not confident with talking to anybody face to face
- it really bothers me when people especially teachers say to me that if there's anything that I'm uncomfortable in doing with is something that I will need to work on and being able to step out of my comfort zone with. Like I think that they should really allow me to do whatever the hell I want and not working on strategies to cope with that particular thing, like no! it's my choice and they should really accept that! (Cause in my perspective, it's like that they're forcing me to do this sort of stuff and not accepting my decisions, but yet they just wanna ruin my day and make me feel bad about myself) 😑😒😠
- I can't stand very strict teachers, especially those that regularly checks every students homework (like wtf), and teachers that are like over-the-top
Hi i'm not comfortable talking with people face to face too i get very nervous when i try to do it .If you are uncomfortable with something i say you shouldn't do it ,never step out of your comfort zone for no one at all. Be yourself that's the best thing to do. Your teacher think they know whats best for you but they aren't correct all the time. ;)

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
Insecure about my looks... but mainly mad at society for branding high standards in my subconciousness...
It takes a hell lot of effort to let go of what you have been taught to concider beautiful and appreciate yourself the way you are... (at least thats the case for me)

Also I kinda wanna start doing a stream since I love playing video games but I fear the haters that will be like "oh yeh she is a gamer girl, she just wants the attention"
I just wanna do it cause it is a huge passion of mine and I want to maybe bring some smiles to peoples faces and make them laugh :l

Abe14

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hendery
Renjun
YangYang
Lucas
  1. I am scared of losing my baby @Abe14
  2. I am scared of bugs
  3. I am scared of clowns
  4. And I HATE how I look
Baby, a lot of people love you, and you right you don't look good you look AMAZING you look incredible don't ever underestimate yourself and there is always going to be people judging, don't listen to them

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Hi i'm not comfortable talking with people face to face too i get very nervous when i try to do it .If you are uncomfortable with something i say you shouldn't do it ,never step out of your comfort zone for no one at all. Be yourself that's the best thing to do. Your teacher think they know whats best for you but they aren't correct all the time. ;)
Yeah, I think that following on what you think is best for you is the best way to do rather than having to listen to whatever your teachers have to tell you cause then as time passes, you wouldn't need to worry or complain about your teachers having to tell you anything regarding to that anymore. :) and I definitely agree with you with on the last statement!

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
It bothers me to know that an innocent person dies every second , it bothers me that We lost too many good idols leaving groups and passing away from not having the proper care they needed , it bothers me that people think Kpop is underrated and gay when it’s saving lives like mine , it bothers me that people treat others so careless and disrespectfuly but yet they don’t wanna be treated that way, I bothers me that quote on quote real Stays (Stray kids fans) sent death threats and hateful nasty messages to Bang Chan making him guilty and unwanted just because he wore braids that in my opinion (As a blasian) thought they were very cute
And not offensive at all. But yet it’s sad to see that other Kpop idols (Not going to name them) wearing dreadlocks, braids etc not getting called out for it (not that I want that ) but to make my answer my fear is that society won’t change because 2019.... was awful 😞( at least in my opinion)

Tracy

Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I am scared of losing my girlfriend @TammyKim13
And also scared of losing my family
OH my i'm sorry to hear that i hope you get through it , talk to your girlfriend see what she has to say.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I normally have a resting b face, and sometimes people would ask me “why are you not smiling?” Or “why don’t you smile?” Etc. and I’m like... “BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TO??? that’s just part of my resting face and you need to understand that!” Like that really fricken pisses me off uggghh why can’t people just acknowledge that it’s just part of my resting face and not assuming that I “look sad”, or “angry” or “tired” etc. 😔😒😒

Tracy

Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
It bothers me to know that an innocent person dies every second , it bothers me that We lost too many good idols leaving groups and passing away from not having the proper care they needed , it bothers me that people think Kpop is underrated and gay when it’s saving lives like mine , it bothers me that people treat others so careless and disrespectfuly but yet they don’t wanna be treated that way, I bothers me that quote on quote real Stays (Stray kids fans) sent death threats and hateful nasty messages to Bang Chan making him guilty and unwanted just because he wore braids that in my opinion (As a blasian) thought they were very cute
And not offensive at all. But yet it’s sad to see that other Kpop idols (Not going to name them) wearing dreadlocks, braids etc not getting called out for it (not that I want that ) but to make my answer my fear is that society won’t change because 2019.... was awful 😞( at least in my opinion)
Wow i guess you put your heart in that one so, i bothers me too that people are careless and disrespectful and they don't want to be treated that way.In my point of view i think some of these kpop fans over react over simple things they forget that these kpop idols are also humans and they should be respected.They should be allowed to do what they want without criticism because most of the groups have adult members. Sadly i don't think society or people will change if they do it will be far in the future.