҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I have no drive to like Kpop anymore just everything is getting on my nerves
i can see that nowadays kpop starting to be a little mediocre
it just seems to me everyones following the same trend like girl crush and stuff
i think thats also why ppl liked o.o even tho it was a little weird it brought smth new to the table

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i can see that nowadays kpop starting to be a little mediocre
it just seems to me everyones following the same trend like girl crush and stuff
i think thats also why ppl liked o.o even tho it was a little weird it brought smth new to the table
If you tell me what genres you like, I can DM you with some songs. I know a ton

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Two opinions. I could write essays on both but instead I will just limit them down to 1 sentence each and if anyone wants to hear my reasons feel free to ask ✨

1. Centre and screen time distributions are equally as important (if not more important) as line distributions
2. Choreography being prioritised over vocals isn't really an issue

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
When it comes to Bighit and their groups, their comebacks are VERY predictable. The last time I felt surprised with a BH comeback was Butter (BTS) and thats because the teasers made NO sense. BH groups follow the same yearly trope, this year being "rock" with Blessed-Cursed and Good Boy Gone Bad. BTS's upcoming CB (judging by the recent teaser pics) will follow the same genre. It's getting boring and less exciting. Which is why Stray Kids stole their place as my ULT group. Stray Kids is the complete opposite, coming at us with new, unheard of, and exciting music, MV's and concepts. Stray Kids is topping my personal charts. Hopefully BTS's CB is unexpected and untouchable cause SKZ is giving them a RUN for their money.

Bighit...take notes.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
This is my completely biased opinion and I am speaking from my perspective (so you may disagree) but I think kpop will be more interesting when ONF makes their comeback after they return from the military.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
1.) fromis_9 and loona aren't third gen they both debuted too early for that they're more like really late 3rd gen or 3.5 gen.
2.) Yuna is a better than Ryujin. Yuna has a better flow and Ryujin tends to fall off beat a lot
3.) SM has had the most innovative artists in kpop history. Who is doing it like SNSD, f(x), Red Velvet, and Shinee?? No a single artist.
4.) I like everything HYBE group but Trainee A doesn't excite me at all, they're missing the IT factor. You see groups like BTS, TXT, Enhypen, Seventeen, fromis_9, and even Le Sserafim who debuted recently and Trainee A doesn't live up to them. I think if they were from a completely different agency unrelated to HYBE or bighit, they would be more positively received. I can see the strategy they'll use to promote this group from a mile away and I am not a fan of that kind of stuff.
5.) Fun/quirky concepts are the best ones. Hard hitting is overdone, I am tired. I don't want to put on my leather boots today I want to have some silly goofy fun (love you Orange Caramel)
6.) Seventeen and fromis_9 are the groups that impressed me the most when I got into kpop. Seventeen is literally a company on their own. They write, produce, compose, choreograph, film, direct, style, and make up their own concepts since debut and even til now. fromis_9 might not be as involved in their music but their sheer talent is impressive. Their main dancer is also a main vocalist like WHAT. They all have something interesting to add to everything they do and the love I had for them is unmatched.
7.) weki meki served good music for YEARS and u all let them flop. Now if they do that evil hard hitting era they did before I will blame u all, and if they get famous for it I'll never let u live it down/j
8.) Elegant concepts are NEEDED, VALID, and WELCOMED. It's such a diverse concept, it's better on the lighter side of things though (like IZ*ONE, Weki Meki 'Dazzle Dazzle', and whatever APINK has been doing lately)
9.) f(x) had the most interesting and unique concepts and music it's a shame SM abandoned them. They won AWARDS for their artistry and uniqueness, they started all the trends, plaid skirts went viral in Korea because of Rum Pum Pum Pum, they started the trend of kpop Art Films (speaking of, their Pink Tape album art film remains the most iconic and reference piece of art in kpop), not to mention their discography is the best in SM Entertainment (I said it idc)

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
1.) fromis_9 and loona aren't third gen they both debuted too early for that they're more like really late 3rd gen or 3.5 gen.
2.) Yuna is a better than Ryujin. Yuna has a better flow and Ryujin tends to fall off beat a lot
3.) SM has had the most innovative artists in kpop history. Who is doing it like SNSD, f(x), Red Velvet, and Shinee?? No a single artist.
4.) I like everything HYBE group but Trainee A doesn't excite me at all, they're missing the IT factor. You see groups like BTS, TXT, Enhypen, Seventeen, fromis_9, and even Le Sserafim who debuted recently and Trainee A doesn't live up to them. I think if they were from a completely different agency unrelated to HYBE or bighit, they would be more positively received. I can see the strategy they'll use to promote this group from a mile away and I am not a fan of that kind of stuff.
5.) Fun/quirky concepts are the best ones. Hard hitting is overdone, I am tired. I don't want to put on my leather boots today I want to have some silly goofy fun (love you Orange Caramel)
6.) Seventeen and fromis_9 are the groups that impressed me the most when I got into kpop. Seventeen is literally a company on their own. They write, produce, compose, choreograph, film, direct, style, and make up their own concepts since debut and even til now. fromis_9 might not be as involved in their music but their sheer talent is impressive. Their main dancer is also a main vocalist like WHAT. They all have something interesting to add to everything they do and the love I had for them is unmatched.
7.) weki meki served good music for YEARS and u all let them flop. Now if they do that evil hard hitting era they did before I will blame u all, and if they get famous for it I'll never let u live it down/j
8.) Elegant concepts are NEEDED, VALID, and WELCOMED. It's such a diverse concept, it's better on the lighter side of things though (like IZ*ONE, Weki Meki 'Dazzle Dazzle', and whatever APINK has been doing lately)
9.) f(x) had the most interesting and unique concepts and music it's a shame SM abandoned them. They won AWARDS for their artistry and uniqueness, they started all the trends, plaid skirts went viral in Korea because of Rum Pum Pum Pum, they started the trend of kpop Art Films (speaking of, their Pink Tape album art film remains the most iconic and reference piece of art in kpop), not to mention their discography is the best in SM Entertainment (I said it idc)
forgot to add
10.) GWSN Soso is the prettiest kpop idol I've ever seen I stand by that

540full-soso-%28gwsn%29.jpg

she means everything to me🥺

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
2.) Yuna is a better dancer than Ryujin. Yuna has a better flow and Ryujin tends to fall off beat a lot
i have never agreed w someone more, except for (f)x having the best discography in sm bc i've only ever heard red light and 4 walls so i can't say anything

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
I do prefer Ryujin's visuals BUT yes, Yuna does have great technique and body control.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I do prefer Ryujin's visuals BUT yes, Yuna does have great technique and body control.
I meant rapping but Yuna is also is a better dancer. I wouldn't say she had great body control, due to her height and lack of muscle development, her her and legs move on their own sometimes but it's not the worst I've seen. Heejin from LOONA is a great example of someone who started off with little to no muscle but since she started working out, she's able to pull of more powerful choreography. Her change from Hi High to Paint The Town is quite impressive

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
Tomboy by Gidle is not it...

everyone seems to like it a lot but it's not for me. It's silly in my opinion. Yea the meaning behind it is alright but holding up 🤟🏾 as the dance? No ma'am, mid. And the bleeped out curse word isn't bad a$$, its corny. No hate just my feelings.
Yeah same I feel like the beep sound wasn't necessary it was just a beep you don't even here the f in the beginning it was kinda meh