҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
maxresdefault.jpg

why are you trying to provoke me? I literally said i wasn't mad...this is an opinion thread and I was just sharing mine, idk why you have to turn this into something petty.

and an issue? bro what? i was just saying im glad he removed the implant...how is that me having an issue. Heeseung does his thing with or without the implant, period. chile...look at the forum title. Its fine if you feel some kinda way but you don't have to bring me into it. /nm 🤡
I'm... not attempting to do that? I just didn't understand the tone of your message. This is why I need tone indicators. Please don't misunderstand. _nm

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Set you up?? How? Also, I have zero idea what you mean by "no smoke here"
i was playing🤦🏾‍♀, no smoke means no problems/conflict. exactly my point when i say im to black for this forum lmao /j, ya'll don't seem to catch on to certain jokes and things. but thats alright.
anyways im going to sleep, its too late at night for this. have a good night~

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Kai (exo) has the BEST solo idol discography. I don't even need to listen to anyone else to know that (yea im biased lmao /j). His first album, banger after banger. Second album, banger after banger. He's untouchable. Baekhyun comes up in close second, but Kai is the king of solo mv's and songs.
I SO TOTALLY AGREE his songs are amazing and I love Baekhyun more but his discography is really good peaches gets stuck in my head all the time, some of his best songs is "Blue" and "to be honest" the only song I don't like is "Vanilla"

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
I SO TOTALLY AGREE his songs are amazing and I love Baekhyun more but his discography is really good peaches gets stuck in my head all the time, some of his best songs is "Blue" and "to be honest" the only song I don't like is "Vanilla"
Same! Vanilla is...strange. It's an audible jump scare. But Domino goes crazy, the way he switched between his deep voice and singing... AH! talent <3

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Same! Vanilla is...strange. It's an audible jump scare. But Domino goes crazy, the way he switched between his deep voice and singing... AH! talent <3
Ahhh yes domino I need to add that, that Song goes HARD!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I also don't like Chowon from Lightsum's voice.
It's their weird combo of nasality and husky.
She no doubt has a strong technique and should be praised for that.
It's okay when she's in a deeper register, but when she goes high it's a lot.
I just can't listen to her sing without occasionally cringing. Especially highnotes, especially the one in Vanilla.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
in wolf by exo, the "saranghaeyo" in the background of the chorus sounds like it's being said by a little greyish-green goblin that has bad posture and an obsession w precious jewels that nobody is actually afraid of. it's so funny, i love it lol

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Kpop wasn't tolerable until like 2012/2013. I probably wouldn't be a kpop fan if they didn't have a change in genre and style. Before it was mostly bad hiphop and whiny girl group music. Hella short shorts and t-shirts, baggy clothes and faking being gang affiliated lmao. It wasn't giving, It was giving bootleg Chris Brown and Trey Songz. (snsd and 2pm are the only groups I "stan" from before 2010's)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Kpop wasn't tolerable until like 2012/2013. I probably wouldn't be a kpop fan if they didn't have a change in genre and style. Before it was mostly bad hiphop and whiny girl group music. Hella short shorts and t-shirts, baggy clothes and faking being gang affiliated lmao. It wasn't giving, It was giving bootleg Chris Brown and Trey Songz. (snsd and 2pm are the only groups I "stan" from before 2010's)
I disagree. There were so many icons from that time. I'm not expecting you to change your opinion, obviously, but here are some of my favorites:
S.E.S
BoA (a literal queen)
Rain
Lee Hyori
Brown Eyed Girls
Wonder Girls
TVXQ
Shinee

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Tomboy by Gidle is not it...

everyone seems to like it a lot but it's not for me. It's silly in my opinion. Yea the meaning behind it is alright but holding up 🤟🏾 as the dance? No ma'am, mid. And the bleeped out curse word isn't bad a$$, its corny. No hate just my feelings.
I haven't actually listened to the whole thing, but from what I've heard I don't really like it either
That being said... Minnie's hAIR is so gorgeous

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

everyone seems to like it a lot but it's not for me. It's silly in my opinion. Yea the meaning behind it is alright but holding up 🤟🏾 as the dance? No ma'am, mid. And the bleeped out curse word isn't bad a$$, its corny. No hate just my feelings.
It's my least favourite title track of theirs. I actually prefer Senorita to it X--X. Their concept is just so... everywhere though? Like it's really hard to distinguish them as a group. If it's working for them then that's great but I think I would've preferred if they stuck to the concept they did for Lion and Oh My God, even though Hann is my fave title track of theirs. Their Hwaa album was also better than all their other albums. AHH IT'S ALL OVER THE PLACE-

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

i am a neverland, and i love love love i-dle, they're one of my ults. but i agree, tomboy is by far their worst title track and one of their worst songs overall. also, there is an uncensored version where they actually say the swear and the reason they hold their hand like that is bc shuhua couldn't do the original gesture (i don't remember what it was, tho) so they changed it

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i am a neverland, and i love love love i-dle, they're one of my ults. but i agree, tomboy is by far their worst title track and one of their worst songs overall. also, there is an uncensored version where they actually say the swear and the reason they hold their hand like that is bc shuhua couldn't do the original gesture (i don't remember what it was, tho) so they changed it
The one thing I do like is that Shuhua got so much more confident<33