[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Things which DEFINITELY count as homofbia because I said so /sarc

1. No Eimiko fics I want to read got posted. Like I finished my exams today I think I should get to read about my favourite non canon but canon to me lesbians??
2. I didn’t have any wishes to pull for Beidou today. Like I finished my exams today I think I should get to pull my favourite more canon than Eimiko lesbian??

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i remember loving mrs doubtfire as a little kid, but now that i'm older...idk. i still like it, but there's a couple of scenes that are kinda transphobic and i don't like it. in my head, robin williams was a big ally (idk if he rlly was) and i'd like it to stay that way :/

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i'm about to cry 😭 the loading never gone this far for me 😭
now it is at 64% 😩😩FINALLY
I WILL PULL YELAN
Yelan isn’t out yet T—T there’s major covid related issues in Shanghai where Hoyoverse is located and so the 2.7 update has been delayed indefinitely. But at least if you get the game working when Yelan is finally out you will be READY

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Yelan isn’t out yet T—T there’s major covid related issues in Shanghai where Hoyoverse is located and so the 2.7 update has been delayed indefinitely. But at least if you get the game working when Yelan is finally out you will be READY
ikr!! but at least i'll be here to pull yelan bc i wasn't sure if i would be here to :'))

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
ive been bored latelyi know shocking right..?so ive been making kpop delayed instrumentals bc i can

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
ive been bored latelyi know shocking right..?so ive been making kpop delayed instrumentals bc i can
Ok but these are so good, I really like the jikjin one and want to download it