K-Pop pet peeves?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Suzi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Vivi
Yeojin
I mean trivial things that really aren't that important but you find them annoying
-When hair keeps getting into idols' eyes when they are performing (it makes me soo uncomfortable I just want to reach them through the screen to give them a hair clip)
-When the chorus of the song is sang by the whole group (looking at you SM) or worse when they don't even sing it and it's just a beat drop. Why not just let the main vocals do it, it has more impact in my opinion
-People acting like a whole group switching companies is actually easy and doable (like the whole #blackpinkleaveyg thing wtf are y'all smoking)
-When fans keep blaming companies for everything they don't like, but whenever a group does something good, it's ALWAYS the idols who must be praised (even when it's a good song they have no credits on)
I let my frustrations out let yours too๐Ÿ˜‚

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
-Group, member, or song name has some kind of figure in it that isn't a number or a letter, it's just confusing for me.
- Dance practice videos where the camera is not fixed
-The overuse of the the word 'baby' in literally every kpop song
-When they wear clothes that have English phrases that make no sense whatsoever or are incredibly inappropriate
-Mullets.

Suzi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Vivi
Yeojin
-When they wear clothes that have English phrases that make no sense whatsoever or are incredibly inappropriate
omg yes it's so cringy how can absolutely no one in the team notice? I think it's mostly laziness coming from the stylists since they could just quickly google the texts before embarrassing the idols with them

Ravixtu

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Haneul
Hanse
New
Go Won
omg i have the same with the hair getting in their face gbdnn it's so frustrating to see ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

- whenever they have to perform on a stage outside where it either rained or is still raining, they keep slipping ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
When people forget about one specific member of groups. Especially small groups. Like ok if a group has 13 members it may be harder to give the same attention to all 13. But groups like BLACKPINK and Mamamoo. Why canโ€™t you pay attention to Jisoo and Wheein? Theyโ€™re both just as valid members of the other 3 and if you payed attention to them youโ€™d get to experience funny and adorable moments

Ravixtu

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Haneul
Hanse
New
Go Won
When people forget about one specific member of groups. Especially small groups. Like ok if a group has 13 members it may be harder to give the same attention to all 13. But groups like BLACKPINK and Mamamoo. Why canโ€™t you pay attention to Jisoo and Wheein? Theyโ€™re both just as valid members of the other 3 and if you payed attention to them youโ€™d get to experience funny and adorable moments

agreed!! i think this happens especially with smaller/underrated groups. sometimes it gets so bad that people start hating on the specific member.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
omg yes it's so cringy how can absolutely no one in the team notice? I think it's mostly laziness coming from the stylists since they could just quickly google the texts before embarrassing the idols with them
IKR and it confuses me even more when there are English speaking members in the group, don't they notice it?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
Randomly bringing this thread back ig but when people call Egotistic by Mamamoo Egoistic or Egoist. nU. The official English name is spelt Egotistic sobs. It's not even a big deal I just feel like my favourite song is being disrespected lmaooo

I blame Olivia Hye /hj /lh

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
I hate stans who are being so biased and degrade other groups like "omg my faves did this/that while your faves flopped/they could never do that". Well like it or not talent isn't the only thing about someone's achievements/popularity.

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
when there aren't any subtitles for music videos and vlogs :cry:
also when idols wear outfits that doesn't match the song's concept

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
When fans make comments or videos/posts/etc that are very uncomfortable to see or just read
Or....
when a kpop group releases something while I'm sleeping and I'm 6-8 hours late watching it...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
Abrupt song endings

i canโ€™t remember the one I had as an example but like why has the kpop world decided that outros arenโ€™t a thing anymore

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
fluff on clothing
See the source image

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
kpop stans who bash groups calling like nct and skz everglow etc. music "noise music" like you would not last a day listening to anything outside of pop if you think thats noise music ๐Ÿ˜ญ