K-Pop pet peeves?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

soobinzz

Kpop Expert
Website
chaechaewon.com
Credits
Ahn Hyoseop
Pink Bear Plush
Kim Dayeon
Gaeul
-When people just hate on idols for no reason like wonyoung all she did was eat a strawberry with 2 hands and now all of a sudden she a pick me like wth
-18+ ff like honestly stop cause its embarrassing like not trying to be rude but if I was an idol it would creep me out
-aegyo sometimes its cute but sometimes its cringy
-dating scandals its none of your business if an idol is dating someone

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
hii! back here again bc i have more to rant abt 🙄

1. People saying certain groups are overrated
Like- tell me, how can a group be overrated? Clearly if they are where they are now they had worked for their success. Like look at bts! They came from a not-so-big company and they worked hard for their success! (I am not even an army so yall cant be saying I have a preference bc I don't smh)

2. People blaming everything on kpop idols
Really? I absolutely hate it when like if a soloist or a group comes out with a comeback and they are like- ¨yeah, they flopped their music sucks.¨ its like bro- idols don't get to choose what songs they release! so stop blaming everything on them! (unless they wrote the song)
Or when people called Wonyoung a pick-me for eating pizza for a commercial, its like you do realize half the stuff idols do on camera is scriped? 🤓 So stop blaming everything on the idols!!