Wanting To Go To Korea

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
i wanna go to korea just to try some of the korean food and learn about their culture (too bad the covid is here)

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i want to go to korea to attend a fan meeting, eat korean and FINALLY see the traditional dresses for women - too pretty
71K2Y4QNHlL._AC_SY450_.jpg

pika_chuu

❀️WH0 CARES❀️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I want to see all the sights and nature, and especially go to the DMZ. There’s a room on both sides of the border you can go. I also want to experience the history and traditions<3

Kim_Moki

Dβ‚’ yβ‚’α΅€ Bβ‚‘β‚—α΅’α΅₯β‚‘ α΅’β‚™ β‚œβ‚•β‚‘ α΅’β‚˜β‚šβ‚’β‚›β‚›α΅’bβ‚—e (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
no not Korea but Canada I've been wishing to go to Canada for a long time

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
Weeeeeelllllllll....................................

My top priority wouldn't be Korea; but Japan. If I ever plan a trip to that part of the world, I'd do it around my ult group's tour of the season. I want to attend one of PassCode's concerts at least once; and I want to visit their city of Osaka as well as Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima.

Then I'd go to Korea.

But I want to experience the culture of both countries; so I'd prefer places not usually prepared for tourists. And if it's possible, also attend a concert of Dreamcatcher.

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author

woosungsrose

𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
personally, i want to live there when i get older. because i want to be an interpreter. there are 3 different languages i would like to do that for. but right now, korean is the main