What is the most annoying question that people ask you regularly?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
When I still had my cane it was usually something like 'Why are you using that"
also
"What happened to you?"
"Why are you limping so much?"
"What kind of surgery did you get?" I don't like this one because it's hard to explain
"Why did you get surgery?" Also hard to explain

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
This is a real question I have been asked multiple times. Deep breath:
"Are you asian? You look asian. It's the eyes."
answer: no. i'm not. (well, could be. haven't taken a dna test but its still annyoing.)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
More Questions:
"Can you even understand what they're saying?" (K-pop)
"Do you listen to american music?"
"Why do you like school?"
"You're trans? Okay, but, what was your birth name?"
(i will not tell u my deadname, it makes me uncomfy TT)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
More Questions:
"Can you even understand what they're saying?" (K-pop)
"Do you listen to american music?"
"Why do you like school?"
"You're trans? Okay, but, what was your birth name?"
(i will not tell u my deadname, it makes me uncomfy TT)
I like how you refer to that as 'deadname'. It's very fitting

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rano
For the question about being Trans. I am a female, however I am questioning becoming a male. I would probably keep my real name, but if anyone has any recommendations on cool boy names I am open! (my name is Leelu, pronounced lēlū)

L

Love_alize071313

How are you Mexican Puerto Rican but barely know spanish?
-Honey, me not knowing a language doesn't determine my F*CKING ETHNICITY
How do you not know Spanish but are latina?
-Um... IDK you're ancestors are German right? Why don't you know German? T H O T
Why do you like Girls?
-I don't know why do you like guys/girls? You just do, right? Well same.
Is there something wrong? (Usually asked by people in a store or smth if my siblings get triggered)
- You can clearly see they are disabled and something's wrong, why the FUCK are you asking that question
Are you white? or you don't look hispanic
-I beg thy pardon? i look more Latina than J-Lo or Demi Lovato. Oh I'm sorry lemme just grab my Taco and Sombrero rq
You do know you have bucked teeth right?
- Bish, yes I'm aware I brush them daily, unlike you looking like you got Lemon Heads stuck in your gums

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
How are you Mexican Puerto Rican but barely know spanish?
-Honey, me not knowing a language doesn't determine my F*CKING ETHNICITY
How do you not know Spanish but are latina?
-Um... IDK you're ancestors are German right? Why don't you know German? T H O T
Why do you like Girls?
-I don't know why do you like guys/girls? You just do, right? Well same.
Is there something wrong? (Usually asked by people in a store or smth if my siblings get triggered)
- You can clearly see they are disabled and something's wrong, why the FUCK are you asking that question
Are you white? or you don't look hispanic
-I beg thy pardon? i look more Latina than J-Lo or Demi Lovato. Oh I'm sorry lemme just grab my Taco and Sombrero rq
You do know you have bucked teeth right?
- Bish, yes I'm aware I brush them daily, unlike you looking like you got Lemon Heads stuck in your gums
the sombrero and taco doe I'm ded

L

Love_alize071313

the sombrero and taco doe I'm ded
It's true tho. They act like they determine if I'm hispanic or not just bc of my looks. Like, What else do you want from me? A torta? A chihuahua?
Immigration on my heels?

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
It's true tho. They act like they determine if I'm hispanic or not just bc of my looks. Like, What else do you want from me? A torta? A chihuahua?
Immigration on my heels?
a lot of people are surprised when I tell them I'm 25% Hispanic (from spain)

L

Love_alize071313

a lot of people are surprised when I tell them I'm 25% Hispanic (from spain)
I don't even know where my ancestors are from specifically. I just know Puerto Rican and Mexican. Each of those automatically means Spaniard is def in me... 😔

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rano
*deep sigh* here we f*cking go...

1. How did you become trans?
2. What's your name? No- no, not Toby, what's your real name?
3. Why are you a boy if you dress like that?/You're a boy?? But you dress so... like a girl!
4. Why are you trans?
5. yOU LIKE GIRLS??????? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY *0* {this is often followed by "Ew, no, you're not allowed to be straight. Nope. I can't see you as straight, so you're not allowed to be. E W." etc.}
6. yOU LIKE BOYS??????? Omg, you're gay, that's so cute, do you wanna be my gay best friend?? {Girl, I just met you, I don't even know your name-}
7. [insert any questions relating to my s3xval &ssavlt or the guy who did it here]
8. Okay, I know that you're asexual and all, but do you see that guy over there? Yeah, if you weren't asexual, would you fuck him? Be honest! {I often answer this with "I honestly don't know, because I'm asexual, therefore I will never know. That's like asking me 'okay, I know you've never tried dragonfruit before, but if you did, would you like it?' Like, honey, I don't know, because I've never had it before. Same thing with me being ace." And then they just don't get it.}
9. You're scared of spiders?/You're cold? A real boy wouldn't be scared/wouldn't complain about the cold.
10. Why don't you wanna do it? A real boy would be able to do it.
Thats like when people try to ask about when I was molested several times by a friend last year. "Well can't you still be friends?" No.
"What were you wearing? Were you being FLirTy?" Ok. FIRST OF ALL that is victim blaming sweetie. ALSO if a 16 year old boy can't handle himself around a 12 year old girl then it IS NOT ME WHO IS THE PROBLEM. LIKE girlie he attempted rape in a mf bathroom stall and THAT IS SOMEHOW MY FAULT!?

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Thats like when people try to ask about when I was molested several times by a friend last year. "Well can't you still be friends?" No.
"What were you wearing? Were you being FLirTy?" Ok. FIRST OF ALL that is victim blaming sweetie. ALSO if a 16 year old boy can't handle himself around a 12 year old girl then it IS NOT ME WHO IS THE PROBLEM. LIKE girlie he attempted rape in a mf bathroom stall and THAT IS SOMEHOW MY FAULT!?
oh no i am so sorry :( that is so horrible!! i hope that you are able to know that you are very amazing and it is in no way your fault<3