what were the worst school rules that you had?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
School rules play a big part in our days at school. Of course we need to have a safe learning environment, so that's why schools have rules. Some rules are reasonable, some are not. what are the worst/dumbest rules that your school had/has?

For me, it was

-You cannot have your hoods up
Reason: "Some students are really tall and if you have your hood up we don't know who you are and we don't know if you are some random person or an actual student."
- You cannot wear tank tops
Reason: "too revealing"
- If your dress does not pass your knee it is a dress code violation
Reason: "too revealing"

I genuinely don't think teachers think some of these through. I understand you don't want female students to dress maturely but I highly doubt guys are going to go crazy over a girl's shoulders or knees. Plus, it isn't a girl's fault if a guy can't control himself.

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
I'm not allowed to check messages and social media on my phone when the teacher's talking

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Dress code, not being allowed to chew gum
I had a professor who only let us write in pen
In latin class we could only refer to others using their latin names
One professor didn't care if you had a reasonable excuse for missing a pop quiz, you would just automatically get a 0.
We had to have covers on all of our text books

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Dress code, definitely. Especially when the boys were allowed to have their pants hanging down so low you could see their crusty underwear but god forbid I wore a tank top and showed off my shoulders 🙄

Also letting the kids who were athletes, mostly cheerleaders and the football team, get away with everything under the sun but if someone who wasn't into sports did the exact same thing, we would get suspended.

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Dress code, definitely. Especially when the boys were allowed to have their pants hanging down so low you could see their crusty underwear but god forbid I wore a tank top and showed off my shoulders 🙄

Also letting the kids who were athletes, mostly cheerleaders and the football team, get away with everything under the sun but if someone who wasn't into sports did the exact same thing, we would get suspended.
dress codes :> i hate being told by grown men that my outfit is distracting ^^
i agree. if a male teacher tells me to cover up, because holy crap i just showed my shoulders, the first thing that comes to my mind is "why the hell is a grown man looking there anyways?"

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
i agree. if a male teacher tells me to cover up, because holy crap i just showed my shoulders, the first thing that comes to my mind is "why the hell is a grown man looking there anyways?"
Right! Like "sir, you are twice my age, stop sexualizing me, thanks."

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
We weren't allowed to wear leggings, not even under something. we couldn't talk about movies, so we cheated and talked about movies based on books (then if we got caught, we could say it was a book).

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
We weren't allowed to wear leggings, not even under something. we couldn't talk about movies, so we cheated and talked about movies based on books (then if we got caught, we could say it was a book).
what in the actual gosh darn diddly heck? you weren't allowed to talk about MOVIES??
what were the teachers smoking when they made that rule?

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
what in the actual gosh darn diddly heck? you weren't allowed to talk about MOVIES??
what were the teachers smoking when they made that rule?
Well, I went to a Christian school so they were really strict. Even so, some things just don't make sense.
However in Spanish class once my teacher showed us the trailer for the new Tarzan movie, so...

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
We didn't have any unreasonable school rules, we had like the typical stuff 'no phones allowed, no jeans during PE' etc
Dress code isn't that strict here, like if you showed a bit more of your shoulders they wouldn't tell you anything.

LovelyRosé

Kpop Fan
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Flower Bouquet
Red Rose
Pink Rose
JinJin
1. No High Heels
2. No saying kill or any other "violent words"
3. No crushes *ofc I did not listen lol*
4. No bathroom breaks. Wow no hate no gum no facial hair no bathroom breaks no toys from home
5. No phones even at break and lunch
6. No hoods *even though the teachers wore hoods*
7. No playing tag *But I understand why*
8. No Video Games
9. There was no Sharing Food *people should know if their allergies xD*
10. No kissing *Even though the kids still did it lol*
11. No Farmer Accents *Cause it was considered *rude*. *

-_-

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
I went to a few different schools, and there were weird rules in all of them
School 1:
1. We weren't allowed to say "What the...?" or any variation of it bc it was too close to saying "what the hell" or "what the fuck" Like literally, we would get into trouble even if we just said, "What the?"
2. I got in trouble for playing with my hair during class once, so I guess there's that
3. When we went to the library (I went to this school K-6) we weren't allowed to get books with pictures on it, even mangas or comic books bc those were marked too high for our level of understanding. Yet we could read books like Harry Potter lol okay-

School 2:
1. No ripped jeans. If somebody went to school with any kind of holes in their jeans (the only exception being ripped at the knee) then they would either have them change into the PE uniform shorts or put ducktape over the holes.
2. No bringing your backpacks into class. We had lockers in this school and you had to keep your bag in your locker or else you would get into trouble.
3. No PDA of any kind. I'm not even talking abt kissing or hand-holding, if you gave your friend a hug for a split second, God forbid you got caught bc there was a hearty punishment for you.

School 3(my current school):
1. Our school dress code used to be p wacc, but we eventually ended up not having a dress code anymore bc so many people broke it.
2. There are some p basic rules that are actually nice, like no bullying for any reason and stuff like that, but the school doesn't follow up on it at all and the staff only steps in if a fight breaks out. Legit if there's a person being bullied for being gay they did nothing abt it.
3. On Halloween my boyfriend at the time (now ex) was going to put a pentacle on his hand but he ended up getting in trouble and told to wash it off bc they mistook it for a pentagram.
4. During October we wore pink on Wednesdays for breast cancer awareness month and there was this girl that had a pink bandana on her head, but was told to take it off bc it classified as a hat and "gangs are getting creative with their colors nowadays."
5. I'm p sure that if a male-presenting person were to dress fem and wear a dress, the school would tell them to change. I'm not entirely sure but there was a guy that always liked to crossdress (wearing heels and crop tops) but that's all he got to wear. On his last day before graduating, he wore a jumpsuit with a skirt attached to it but there was still a pants attachment on it.

So yeah lol

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
I went to a few different schools, and there were weird rules in all of them
School 1:
1. We weren't allowed to say "What the...?" or any variation of it bc it was too close to saying "what the hell" or "what the fuck" Like literally, we would get into trouble even if we just said, "What the?"
2. I got in trouble for playing with my hair during class once, so I guess there's that
3. When we went to the library (I went to this school K-6) we weren't allowed to get books with pictures on it, even mangas or comic books bc those were marked too high for our level of understanding. Yet we could read books like Harry Potter lol okay-

School 2:
1. No ripped jeans. If somebody went to school with any kind of holes in their jeans (the only exception being ripped at the knee) then they would either have them change into the PE uniform shorts or put ducktape over the holes.
2. No bringing your backpacks into class. We had lockers in this school and you had to keep your bag in your locker or else you would get into trouble.
3. No PDA of any kind. I'm not even talking abt kissing or hand-holding, if you gave your friend a hug for a split second, God forbid you got caught bc there was a hearty punishment for you.

School 3(my current school):
1. Our school dress code used to be p wacc, but we eventually ended up not having a dress code anymore bc so many people broke it.
2. There are some p basic rules that are actually nice, like no bullying for any reason and stuff like that, but the school doesn't follow up on it at all and the staff only steps in if a fight breaks out. Legit if there's a person being bullied for being gay they did nothing abt it.
3. On Halloween my boyfriend at the time (now ex) was going to put a pentacle on his hand but he ended up getting in trouble and told to wash it off bc they mistook it for a pentagram.
4. During October we wore pink on Wednesdays for breast cancer awareness month and there was this girl that had a pink bandana on her head, but was told to take it off bc it classified as a hat and "gangs are getting creative with their colors nowadays."
5. I'm p sure that if a male-presenting person were to dress fem and wear a dress, the school would tell them to change. I'm not entirely sure but there was a guy that always liked to crossdress (wearing heels and crop tops) but that's all he got to wear. On his last day before graduating, he wore a jumpsuit with a skirt attached to it but there was still a pants attachment on it.

So yeah lol
damn

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
no phones during class time
our dress code isn't strict just follow the uniform rules basically but it's becoming strict bc of students not following the uniform
no drinking sugary drinks during class time only water
when I was in intermediate we had to always put our hair up

growing up I've hadn't had too strict school rules but I follow them lol

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
In my old school, where I had to pretend I was a girl (I'm trans), the teachers targeted certain body types with the dress codes
My classmate and I were more on the curvy side, and our clothing wasn't "appropriate" but when a thinner girl wore the same thing, it was fine
also, goodness forbid your bra straps show