Former Wanna One member Lai Kuanlin Apologizes For Smoking & Spitting On The Road

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Taiwanese idol and former Wanna One member Lai Kuanlin issued an official apology to his fans after being spotted smoking and spitting on the road. He is currently expanding his career in China and this incident was reported by Chinese media.

"I'm sorry, I did not properly control my actions and provide a good example as a public figure. I will accept everyone's criticisms of me and never do anything similar again. Even in places where people can't see me, I should have held myself to a higher standard. To do something so inappropriate is a part of myself I have to improve. I will remember my mistakes and resolve to change ." - Kuanlin's translated apology from his official Weibo account.

In addition to that fans claimed that Kuanlin has a secret girlfriend after discovering a series of photos supposedly from dates the two had been together. Kuanlin commented on that as well: "As for my personal life, if there's happy news, I'll let everyone know immediately. But right now, I would like to work hard and focus on my career."

Many 'fans' had largely negative responses, feeling betrayed Kuanlin might be dating behind their backs and him not being a good role model with saying they are 'giving up on him'. Others asked him to experience sweeping the streets in reponse of his spitting.

aa1aa9a4a55145e6be57359db55f4a7d.jpeg

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
Taiwanese idol and former Wanna One member Lai Kuanlin issued an official apology to his fans after being spotted smoking and spitting on the road. He is currently expanding his career in China and this incident was reported by Chinese media.

"I'm sorry, I did not properly control my actions and provide a good example as a public figure. I will accept everyone's criticisms of me and never do anything similar again. Even in places where people can't see me, I should have held myself to a higher standard. To do something so inappropriate is a part of myself I have to improve. I will remember my mistakes and resolve to change ." - Kuanlin's translated apology from his official Weibo account.

In addition to that fans claimed that Kuanlin has a secret girlfriend after discovering a series of photos supposedly from dates the two had been together. Kuanlin commented on that as well: "As for my personal life, if there's happy news, I'll let everyone know immediately. But right now, I would like to work hard and focus on my career."

Many 'fans' had largely negative responses, feeling betrayed Kuanlin might be dating behind their backs and him not being a good role model with saying they are 'giving up on him'. Others asked him to experience sweeping the streets in reponse of his spitting.

Whut

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits

HE WAS SMOKING???? WAIT HOW I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT

jooggie

Kpop Stan
stanning blackpink unlike u uncultured swines
Website
jooggiebp.carrd.co
Credits
Eric Nam
Taeil
Hendery
Yunho

bruh wut

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
so what if he's dating somebody and he's smoking, he's an adult and he's able to make his own choices. some fans are delusional to the point that they think every idol is a perfect person but in reality they are normal people like us. they make mistakes too.

L

Love_alize071313

O.h. m.y! H.o.w. o.f.f.e.n.d.i.n.g. h.e. w.a.s. s.p.i.t.t.i.n.g. i.n. t.h.e. r.o.a.d? H.o.w. t.r.e.a.c.h.e.r.o.u.s

-_-

WHO cares?? In Chicago legit EVERYONE spat in the street at least twice in their life there. Big deal. People are acting like that's something that contributes to pollution.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
O.h. m.y! H.o.w. o.f.f.e.n.d.i.n.g. h.e. w.a.s. s.p.i.t.t.i.n.g. i.n. t.h.e. r.o.a.d? H.o.w. t.r.e.a.c.h.e.r.o.u.s

-_-

WHO cares?? In Chicago legit EVERYONE spat in the street at least twice in their life there. Big deal. People are acting like that's something that contributes to pollution.
mhm, idk why we're so worried about spitting in the road, and not about, you know, all the litter, or poverty, or people starving
why would we worry about that? it's a capitol offense to spit in the road

L

Love_alize071313

mhm, idk why we're so worried about spitting in the road, and not about, you know, all the litter, or poverty, or people starving
why would we worry about that? it's a capitol offense to spit in the road
Nuh Uh, the capitol offense here is him potentially dating. Like oh my gosh, it's tooootally not like he's human too. He totally doesn't have a right to fall for anyone too. -_-