LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I think I'm late, but hi ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ I'm asexual panromantic leaning more towards guys, and I'm actually FtM b u u u t I occasionally have episodes of "hEy, that person called me they/them and that felt good, but idk whY thAt Is bc I rly like it when ppl call me a dude and stuff" and then after abt a month of self-hate I just push it in the back of my brain ๐Ÿ™ƒ but anygays I just go by he/him lol

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
I think I'm late, but hi ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ I'm asexual panromantic leaning more towards guys, and I'm actually FtM b u u u t I occasionally have episodes of "hEy, that person called me they/them and that felt good, but idk whY thAt Is bc I rly like it when ppl call me a dude and stuff" and then after abt a month of self-hate I just push it in the back of my brain ๐Ÿ™ƒ but anygays I just go by he/him lol
it's good to hear that you are discovering yourself! and it's okay to use more than one types of pronouns (for example: he/they) if that's more confortable! just take your time and you don't need to rush, you are 100% valid!! ๐Ÿฅฐ Pm me of u need anything! ๐Ÿ˜ธ

it's good to hear that you are discovering yourself! and it's okay to use more than one types of pronouns (for example: he/they) if that's more confortable! just take your time and you don't need to rush, you are 100% valid!! ๐Ÿฅฐ Pm me of u need anything! ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Omg thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜„ I actually don't open up about that stuff a lot, so to hear that is really sweet ๐Ÿ˜…

Baku-Bama

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Anygays..good job๐Ÿ˜Ž

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
I am currently confused about my sexuality. Even though I have identified as a bisexual before, but I don't believe that is truly who i am. But i do go by she/her
if you need any support or if you need any help i am here for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
I use she/them pronouns, but i honestly dont care what you refer to me as (she,him,them, etc)
I am panromantic asexual (im not interested in[insert s word]) and i am also trying to figure out if i am polyamorous (open to being in a relationship with more than one person at a time with every person involved consenting to a multiple person relationship so it is not cheating)
thats a long one :p

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
I use she/them pronouns, but i honestly dont care what you refer to me as (she,him,them, etc)
I am panromantic asexual (im not interested in[insert s word]) and i am also trying to figure out if i am polyamorous (open to being in a relationship with more than one person at a time with every person involved consenting to a multiple person relationship so it is not cheating)
i support im also trying to figure that out too

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
OMG A FELLOW PANROMANTIC ACE AGHEFLIGJADF- AAnd I'm trans ftm (he/him) b U t I've sometimes considered going by he/they and and a n d I'm also in the midst of figuring out if I'm poly, also with the whole "as-long-as-everyone's-involved-in-a-multi-person-relationship" thingey.

Basically what I'm saying is, please be my friend? ๐Ÿฅบ

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
โœง Emo Spongebob โœง
Username Change
OMG A FELLOW PANROMANTIC ACE AGHEFLIGJADF- AAnd I'm trans ftm (he/him) b U t I've sometimes considered going by he/they and and a n d I'm also in the midst of figuring out if I'm poly, also with the whole "as-long-as-everyone's-involved-in-a-multi-person-relationship" thingey.

Basically what I'm saying is, please be my friend? ๐Ÿฅบ
ohmygod yes please be my friend ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ