LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
ohhhhh welp i feel stupiddddd...now wanna beee my friend even though your older than meeeeeeee

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
I've always gone by being Non-binary and they/them but I'm really femme and am only attracted to AFAB people so I'm not really sure what my orientation is. To make it easy on people who know me I just say I'm a lesbian but I don't know how accurate that is or how other lesbians feel about it.
i'm non-binary too <3

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
Ok so I’ve been out as Trans for a year, but I feel like I’m not. Like everyday I keep wishing I never came out so I could still be a girl. Idk what’s going on.
well you know im here t help if you wanna talk abt this in pm no matter what we can talk abt it in pm if you want konnor??

D

Dremes

well you know im here t help if you wanna talk abt this in pm no matter what we can talk abt it in pm if you want konnor??
Yes I know, I just need help. I’m pretty sure I’m not trans, I just took a whole year to figure it out.

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
yes ofc do you want me to call you something else other than konnor?and pm so we can talk abt it im here to help you how do you want my help

D

Dremes

yes ofc do you want me to call you something else other than konnor?and pm so we can talk abt it im here to help you how do you want my help
Do you think you could call me Kendall, my birth name? I just need to figure things out.

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
hey im here dont worry you can pm so we can talk abt this when ever you want

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Ooooo I love this. I am lgbt too I am bi thinking about becoming trans
The wording of this doesn't sit right with me, as Eden & kylie pointed out, the way you worded it, it's a little insulting to trans people. Not trying to be rude but I'm pretty sure people don't wake up one day & decide they are going to switch genders all of a sudden.

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
The wording of this doesn't sit right with me, as Eden & kylie pointed out, the way you worded it, it's a little insulting to trans people. Not trying to be rude but I'm pretty sure people don't wake up one day & decide they are going to switch genders all of a sudden.
yeah thank you ,it made me feel uncomfortable the way it was worded,most people have to or think abt things like this for years months or weeks its not just i wanna be a boy now kinda thing

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
yeah thank you ,it made me feel uncomfortable the way it was worded,most people have to or think abt things like this for years months or weeks its not just i wanna be a boy now kinda thing
Exactly. I had to re-read the reply a few times to make sure I was really seeing what i was seeing.

I_Love_Yuta_04

Kpop Rookie
Credits
No I didn’t wake up the next day and think. I have been think about becoming a boy for awhile.