LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
I'm panromantic asexual, and I go by she/her.

I remember questioning my sexuality way back when I was super young. I thought I was bi for 2 years, then lesbian for 3 years, and after doing research and finding more out about myself I found out I was actually panromantic asexual.

I came out to my mother around pride month, and she said that'll change when I explained to her what asexuality meant. :(
ur so brave for coming out to her! im sorry she doesnt understand :( u are valid

MammonHeartu

Kpop Stan
Website
miloisgaytrash.carrd.co
Credits
Cinnamoroll
Pansexual
Transgender

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I identify as a lesbian

When I was 14 I got my first girlfriend (behind my mum’s back, not proud of it but yeh) and that was when I really realised how happy I was with the idea of dating girls, and how little interest I had in guys.
I’d never even planned to come out to my mum. She’d always taught me that I could come home with a girlfriend and she wouldn’t care (but tbh I think it would still be a huge shock since I’d never “shown signs of being gay” and “I didn’t look like a lesbian”). However she was talking about me having a future husband, and checked to see if I was straight and I dropped a “well actually”.
For a while she kept telling me how I was too young to know and that things always change and stuff. It was annoying because I was finally happy with who I was and fully embracing my love for girls while my mum was basically just doing the “it’s just a phase” shit.
Anyways eventually I broke down telling her it was more confusing to have her constantly telling me I would turn straight instead of just letting me identify how I wanted to.

I find it so annoying how if a kid said they were straight at 15 everyone would just be like “okay” but as soon as I say “hey I’m a lesbian” I’m always told “you’ll end up straight one day”. YOU HAVENT SEEN ME FANGIRLING OVER MAMAMOO mAm

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
im gonna be honest im still a little confused on sexuilty for the longest ive just been into girl and guys but now its at that where im just into guys and girls trans or not so i dont know im still trying to make sure i figure it out b4 i identify my sexuality

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
this mainly depends on how you feel in your heart..like my aunt on my dads side of the family came out he came to the house and was full transition mtf and no one looked at him different and we loved him the same ..but i came out to my mom i wish i couldve changed it...i was messaging this girl and we were dating at the time and mamma asked who she was and i just looked her dead in the eyes and said my girlfriend and we drove home and i went and told pretty much my whole family abt it over social media and my mom and step dad pulled me into there room and was like we dont care who,what you date if its a girl boy some one who is transgender someone who doesnt know as long as you happy..but they looked at me and told me that my unlce and aunt would hate me if i said anything bc they believe we should all burn in hell so when im around them i cant tell them...so the best way too tell them for me i think would just be too tell them but if it makes you feel safer say it in public like a restaurant or if you want do it in private and you dont have to tell them both at the same time tell one of them that you think or believe would understand you more and get there "approval" so when it comes to tell your other parent and you siblings youd have someone you can go too...and if they dont understand you i cant come get you but i can be your new mom i love all of my babies i promise....there are so many many ways to come out but in my opinion thats the best to tell them you like girl and guys but your unsure of it all .... for you it might be baking a cake and pull them in the same room and feed them cake and tell them it just how ever you feel safe too do it