Tell me about your Spotify playlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
i think i already did it long time ago but ill do it again

Kpop Chill - i think the name says everything

Bops 2023 - just my fav song in 2023

Bada Boom - my krap playlist

BTBT - my fav songs of 2022

Childhood - mostly kpop songs from like 2005-2015 kinda, just the songs i used to love as a child ye

Joyful songs - again the name says everything

Editime - the songs i put on the bg while editing

Summer Time - again the name...

Weekend - songs i love listening to on the weekends?

NighTime - just the songs i listen to during nights

Animime - Jpop songs

TTTT (tinh tinh tinh tang) - Vpop songs

No(r)way! - Norwegian pop mostly

ESC - eurovision songs

Peachy_Momo🍑

Band Manager
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
Yena Stick
Swith Bong
y'know what this aint spotify but they're my fav playlists on my main music app

Summer Songs (songs that give me summer vibes)
Top 10 (my top 10 favorite songs for a period. this playlist changes a lot)
Musicals (songs from musicals i like, such as Newsies)
Sleep (songs that i listen to while sleeping)
(F)K-Pop (all the songs my fake K-Pop groups have ever done)
Fall Vibes (songs that give me fall vibes)
Solo (some of my favorite K-Pop solos)
DC (some Dreamcatcher vibes)

simply_moa

woozi | left kpf.
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
✧ Rose Taehyun ✧
✧ Seonghwa ✧
Mine has changed a lot now lol..
It just the basics, bg playlist, gg playlist, fav songs, my ult groups, yeah etc.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
omg how have I never seen this thread before?????

ok get ready bcz I've been wanting to talk to someone about my playlist's for like FOREVER

So I have 33 total playlists on Spotify (ik it's a lot) but I'm not gonna get into all of them; I'll just stick with the ones I listen to the most

Kpop Energetic - it's exactly what the title is. I think this was my first playlist that I made?
Chill - Chill songs. I usually listen to this when I'm doing school work
Songs To Cry To - My go-to sad playlist lol
Hey, Cheer up - I listen to this when I'm feeling down and I wanna feel happy again
Summer Songs - Includes songs like Red Flavour by RV and DTNA by Twice
Reliving the early 2000s - old/nostalgic like Katy Perry songs or early Meghan Trainor
Rich People Tingz - For when I'm feeling myself lol. Includes songs like Bad Boy - RV and Kitty - Megan Thee Stallion
AfrobeTs - I'm pretty sure every black African has an afrobeats playlist lol
I Want to Throw Chairs - My angry playlist. Has songs like UGH - bts
Spooky - Songs that give off eerie/creepy vibes (there's a lot of Taemin and Dreamcatcher in this playlist)
Empowerr - STRONG WOMEN PLAYLIST
Anime ig - pretty self-explanatory I have a lot of anime openings in this playlist. I also have songs that seem like they would be anime openings here (ex. Boquet - MISAMO) also songs used in anime AMVs
Just a Vibe - love this playlist sm it's my go-to random playlist
Sing Along and Dance - contains songs like Timber (yes, the just dance song)
It's a Lazy Type of Day - Probably my most listened to playlist. I listen to it a lot at school. Mainly contains songs by Gorillaz
INST - My fav Kpop instrumentals
SOUNDTRACKS - Songs from shows, movies, or musicals (I think Let It Go is on here)
two of us - songs for couples (even tho I'm very very single lol)

lmk if y'all want the link to any of them

after writing all this down I've realized how much I say lol when I talk
lol

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
okay y'all time for an update on my playlists
so recently i deleted them all and re-made them... i needed change since my most listened artists changed.
i became a full taemin stan and i entered another world lmao
dances i love rn - this one is for the dance practices i obsess over theses weeks. i pretend i'm a pro dancer
night playlist - i can't survive without one. krnb, kpop, night vibes, it's just too good
comfort playlist - the advantage of this one is that it suits all situations. a heartbreak? my mood is down? i want to draw? to study? i put on this playlist!
showing you real k-pop - this one is a playlist i made for my non-kpop friend. it also brings back good memories with songs i haven't heard in a while!
and the last one,
back to school motivation - i made this one today! it's full of songs such as breakthrough by twice, or hide & seek by loona... howdo you call this music genre?? anyways i think this playlist suits my mood rn, it makes you feel like the main character >:]
here is my profile, you can check the playlists here!

Last edited:

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
okay y'all time for an update on my playlists
so recently i deleted them all and re-made them... i needed change since my most listened artists changed.
i became a full taemin stan and i entered another world lmao
dances i love rn - this one is for the dance practices i obsess over theses weeks. i pretend i'm a pro dancer
night playlist - i can't survive without one. krnb, kpop, night vibes, it's just too good
comfort playlist - the advantage of this one is that it suits all situations. a heartbreak? my mood is down? i want to draw? to study? i put on this playlist!
showing you real k-pop - this one is a playlist i made for my non-kpop friend. it also brings back good memories with songs i haven't heard in a while!
and the last one,
back to school motivation - i made this one today! it's fulled with songs such as breakthrough by twice, or hide & seek by loona... howdo you call this music genre?? anyways i think this playlist suits my mood rn, it makes you feel like the main character >:]
here is my profile, you can check the playlists here!
omggg I have a dance playlist where I pretend I'm a pro dancer too loll
I'm def gonna check out the showing you real kpop playlist. I feel like I haven't really listend to older kpop songs in a while

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
+ 2 more playlists
new me.
please guys listen to this playlist you won't regret it 🙏🙏 krap + krnb, it makes you feel like the main character (i put a lot of bibi songs here)
metro time
this one is a happy / soft krnb playlist. i like to listen to this kind of songs with being in the metro c:

olivia taylor

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Receiptify Spotify is a great option, in my opinion, for online music streaming. My #1 recommendation for music fans is this website because of its large song collection, which includes many K-pop songs, and user-friendly features.

kobnlett

Kpop Rookie
Credits
my fave twice bsides : as it says, it's a playlist with my favorite bsides from twice
bright saturday morning : a playlist with bright songs to make me happy in the morning
What does it feel like to dream?? : a playlist with songs that feel like dreams, which makes me fall half asleep
The flowers are beautiful : this playlist just makes me feel like the world around me is really beautiful
🤎 : this playlist feels like a hot chocolate
🖤 : I like to listen to it at night, in the dark with the hood of my hoodie on
🩷🎀🌸 : songs that you find in wonyoungism tiktoks
fifty fifty tell me : songs that sound like tell me by fifty fifty
🤨 : troll and weird songs
Emo : this playlist is mostly txt
ISTP : songs that are said to be istp (idek half of these songs)
what does my crush like : a playlist with songs that my crush likes (maybe I stalk him too much??)
I also have 12 playlists based on what I used to listen to during certain periods of time (example : early 2021, summer 2023...)

♡luvyeonie♡

ʚ ✮ ɞ choi yeonjun ʚ ✮ ɞ
bestboys-all my fav bgs song
queens-all my fav ggs songs
depressed- title explains itself
childhood- all the songs i loved as a kid
musica- a mix of Spanish music
theulttxtmix-all txt songs (in no particular order)
bsidestoblessyourears-the best b-sides
everythingeverything-just a bunch of western music (US UK and AUS)
vIbEs- songs i can vibe to <3

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
JiU
Nicole
Jeongyeon
Eunjung
1. Made 8 playlists.
2. Goth Classics / Industrial Classics / La Petite Mort / 1st Gen K-pop / 2nd Gen K-pop / 3rd Gen K-pop / 4th Gen K-pop / Sub-units & Super Groups.
3. On Goth Classics - Goth, Deathrock, Postpunk, & Darkwave / on Industrial Classics - Noise, Experimental, EBM, Synth-pop, Aggrotech, House, & Techno / On La Petite Mort - Post 2001 Goth, Deathrock, Postpunk, & Darkwave / On the 5 K-pop playlists - Group & soloists through the 1st Generation to the 4th, then Sub-units & Super Groups.
4. On Goth Classics - 71 songs / On Industrial Classics - 93 songs / On La Petite Mort - 61 songs / On 1s Gen K-pop - 17 songs / On 2nd Gen K-pop - 111 songs / On 3rd Gen K-pop - 70 songs / On 4th Gen K-pop - 38 songs / On Sub-units & Super Groups - 19 songs.

The playlists are continued work in progress.

Fool4hoon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Gaeul
I had Spotify and I still do but my phone has been taken away for like 10 months(no joke) and Spotify is blocked on my school Chromebook. ): Buuuttttt here are the playlists I remember having.

-Liked songs
What I mainly listened to. Consisted mostly of Hip-Hop and K-pop

-Idk the other playlists I had but I did make a playlist with no songs on it because I saw someone named blake and they were like depressed or something and they said to message them(in the description of their playlist) but I didn't have their phone number so I created a playlist with no songs called dear blake and in the description, I was like I don't have your number so I don't know how to help. Moral of the story? I don't think they ever saw it

P.S: Just in case anyone wanted to know: I mainly listen to three things:
1.Kpop(ult: Enhypen and Newjeans)
2. Hip Hop(Sza, Travis Scott, DRAKE 💖 ,J-cole)
3. Every tik tok audio/edit audio(aka any sped up or slowed down song that makes me feel like I'm in a edit or think bout my crush)

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
JiU
Nicole
Jeongyeon
Eunjung
1. Made 8 playlists.
2. Goth Classics / Industrial Classics / La Petite Mort / 1st Gen K-pop / 2nd Gen K-pop / 3rd Gen K-pop / 4th Gen K-pop / Sub-units & Super Groups.
3. On Goth Classics - Goth, Deathrock, Postpunk, & Darkwave / on Industrial Classics - Noise, Experimental, EBM, Synth-pop, Aggrotech, House, & Techno / On La Petite Mort - Post 2001 Goth, Deathrock, Postpunk, & Darkwave / On the 5 K-pop playlists - Group & soloists through the 1st Generation to the 4th, then Sub-units & Super Groups.
4. On Goth Classics - 71 songs / On Industrial Classics - 93 songs / On La Petite Mort - 61 songs / On 1s Gen K-pop - 17 songs / On 2nd Gen K-pop - 111 songs / On 3rd Gen K-pop - 70 songs / On 4th Gen K-pop - 38 songs / On Sub-units & Super Groups - 19 songs.

The playlists are continued work in progress.
I will eventually be making playlists for the Blues, Traditional/Outlaw Country, Jazz, Traditional Doom Metal, and Stoner Metal as well but I want to get through the 8 playlists I already have up first.

⛧soñar⛧

Face of The Group
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Han
Cuddly Bear
Lee Know
sad/depressed: i just feel like crap, songs on there consist of Please Don't Change - Jungkook, Silent Cry - skz, ect...
cheer up: I want to be cheered up, songs on there consist of Cheer Up - twice, new new - Twice*, etc...
love is in the air: i am overwhelmed by positive feelings songs consist of Bloom - twice, Anwer, love myself - BTS, ect...
your girls: all of Itzy's and twice's songs
👀: songs that I have to play around my mom songs consist of Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndi Lauper, tell me why - backstreet boys, ect...

*twice is really good at cheering me up