Tell me about your Spotify playlists

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
i'm not too good at playlists so i just have one big kpop playlist with about 400 songs and a smaller pop/r&b playlist but i'm working on both because they're still disasters at the moment 😭

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
hm let's see
so first we have

Suki's Kpop = i use this one the most, 330 songs atm, i have a lot of groups on it, but to be annoying and cus im bored, im going to name them all,
bts, jeon somi, stray kids, lisa, momoland, txt, rose, twice, mamamoo, solar, gidle, hwa sa, ive, aespa, itzy, alexa, weekly, loona, nct 127, agust d, bigbang, dreamcatcher, gfriend, kep1er, got the beat, irene and selugi, izone, kai, mamamoo, 2PM, Jungkook, nct u, eunbi, taeyeon, bol4, sunmi, treasure, seventeen, kard, stayc, taemin, ikon, dreamnote, ateez, billie, oh my girl, k/da, nayeon, xdinary heroes, newjeans, cravity, wheein, purple kiss, monsta x , wannaone, the boyz, nct dream, nmixx, fromis 9, woo!ah, wjsn, cherry bullet, tri.be, girls generation, oneus,
(i prolly repeated a couple but its fineee)

just boy groups: just boy group songs i rlly like

in my feels: when im in my feels ig

the song that haunts me: song to make me feel annoyed ig

hindi songs: hindi songs!

ssickofU

Kpop Amateur
Website
seungparadise.carrd.co
Credits
im jus gonna name the artists in my playlist and the name of the playlist !

fav kpop songs ☆/★ mostly ggs: skz, twice itzy, kwon eunbi, nct dream, kep1er, ive, dream catcher, nct 127, stayc, txt, bts, loona, momoland, red velvet , i-dle, got the beat, aespa, tri.be, le sserafim, nmixx, nayeon, enhypen, niziU, billlie, lisa, svt, p1harmony, new jeans, ateez, frida-anne, ikon, j-hope, oh my girl, up10tion, a.c.e, hi suhyun, bobby, zpzg, pristin, chungha, nucksal, kai, lapillus, class:y, blackpink, everglow, iz*one, yena, bibi, wayv, exo, bigbang, XG, weeekly

wdzfv

Kpop Amateur
Website
ii4bok.carrd.co
Credits
01. ice&motivation - my school playlist with a lot of k-rnb .. 1hr 45min
02. wolfgang woof woof - a misc playlist .. 2hr 16min
03. strawberry cream - a 5hr long kpop playlist for no reason .. 5hr 30min
04. sleepy time tea - a sleepy k-rnb playlist/chill .. 4hr 50min
05. unconscious - a misc kpop playlist .. 6hr 30min
06. broken record - another school playlist .. 7hr 30min
07. dirty converse - an alternative/rock/metal playlist .. 3hr 11min
08. meds - old school playlist .. 3hr 37min

Kayden Jordan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
01. ice&motivation - my school playlist with a lot of k-rnb .. 1hr 45min
02. wolfgang woof woof - a misc playlist .. 2hr 16min
03. strawberry cream - a 5hr long kpop playlist for spotify promotion .. 5hr 30min
04. sleepy time tea - a sleepy k-rnb playlist/chill .. 4hr 50min
05. unconscious - a misc kpop playlist .. 6hr 30min
06. broken record - another school playlist .. 7hr 30min
07. dirty converse - an alternative/rock/metal playlist .. 3hr 11min
08. meds - old school playlist .. 3hr 37min

Good selection of songs. I like it.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I have 4 playlists lol
1) Feelin' Like
Its basically mostly kpop songs i have

2) Depersonalization
My khiphop playlist

3) Nobody Knows
My nonkpop playlist so English songs

4) Comedy
My thai songs
I upgraded mine lol

1) is cherry
2) pictures
3) fashionista
and I deleted comedy lol

if you can guess why yeonjun is fashionista and soojin is cherry you get some brownie points

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
It’s me again because choosing a playlist system is literally impossible for me. I’ve decided I need the basic playlists with a basic theme aka
Energetic and general music (just for the day)
Evening songs to unwind
And night songs to send me to sleep like a baby

However I do have some other ideas. I’ve had pre-made theme playlists in the past. But I just feel like. Nah. I want to just make playlists on the spot Yknow. I’m feeling like bad btch songs rn? Okay. I’ll construct a bad btch playlist with all the songs im craving to be in it.

Let’s see how long this strategy lasts LMAO

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
These are mine

1. 划分 (DIVIDUUS)- one of those kpop royal-historical playlists
2. i will return- soft kpop songs for studying
3. C-OSTs- chinese osts I like
4. DAHLIA- songs I like that don't fit in DIVIDUUS
5. I- american pop songs

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i just switched from youtube music to spotify, so i'm still building it up, but so far i have 3. i also don't rlly separate them by language, i just mix everything in together lol, except for one that's just english songs but still has kpop artists and such on it

making medusa proud songs w a villain vibe or that make me feel powerful lol. it's 4 hrs 56 mins

my favorite fruit is myself songs that i associate w my queerness, gay love songs, etc. not all of them are canonically gay, just songs that make me think abt my own queerness and such. it's 1hr 20 mins

the torture hour this is songs i hate. i made it to motivate me to work faster (get stuff done, then i can stop the playlist lmao), but now i'm just gonna keep it going every time i hear a song i don't like. it's 2hrs 53 mins

and then i have some i haven't added any songs to yet, including call me tom (goofy/funny songs that aren't meant to be), for the locals (english songs), and i have better taste than gordon ramsay (all time favorites). i'll probably update this sometime in the future lol. my username is mianhajisung is anybody wants to see the playlists
i have several more playlists now, but i only ever play from my main playlist that's just liked songs lol

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue
AHA!!!- non-kpop music (mostly rap) that goes hard. Deleted playlist.

GUH!!! (AHA's Reincarnation)- the reincarnation of AHA!!! Much better playlist too. My favorite playlist. Full of almost 2,000 songs so far.

Kpop masterpieces- self-explanatory. My second favorite playlist

Penis music- both kpop & non-kpop music that's goofy but good. Probably should rename it to "IT'S SO BAD, IT'S GOOD". Basically a guilty pleasure playlist. Also, don't think about the name, iykyk. My troll playlist

Goofy ahh music- goofy music, but not good. Similar to the penis music playlist, except the songs just aren't fucking good.

Man, get this shit off the airwaves!!!- terrible, disgraceful, horrible, music that I rarely listen to because I'm not THAT insane. Evolution of goofy ahh music. Simply terrible. This playlist is actual torture. You don't want to listen to it. It should be banned by Spotify. It should be illegal to even make music as terrible as the songs on that playlist. It should also be illegal to create a playlist full of it, and possibly listen to it.

Music For My ADHD- full of music that both triggers & soothes my ADHD.

L.O.V.E- music that reminds me I'm not straight, very vague, but I don't know a better way to explain.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion

GUH!!! (AHA's Reincarnation)- the reincarnation of AHA!!! Much better playlist too. My favorite playlist. Full of almost 2,000 songs so far.

Penis music- both kpop & non-kpop music that's goofy but good. Probably should rename it to "IT'S SO BAD, IT'S GOOD". Basically a guilty pleasure playlist. Also, don't think about the name, iykyk. My troll playlist

Goofy ahh music- goofy music, but not good. Similar to the penis music playlist, except the songs just aren't fucking good.

Man, get this shit off the airwaves!!!- terrible, disgraceful, horrible, music that I rarely listen to because I'm not THAT insane. Evolution of goofy ahh music. Simply terrible. This playlist is actual torture. You don't want to listen to it. It should be banned by Spotify. It should be illegal to even make music as terrible as the songs on that playlist. It should also be illegal to create a playlist full of it, and possibly listen to it.

L.O.V.E- music that reminds me I'm not straight, very vague, but I don't know a better way to explain.
The playlists names got me dead 😂

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Website
guns.lol
Credits
TXT’s Dog - its like 1hr 49 mins i literally added all of txt songs so the ones u think might suck i have those in my playist i almost had their whole discography😀.

Omma Omma Gwad. - its literally over 24hr i added all of the songs i liked from gg and osts from movies and shows i’ve watch its like woowowowowowowowowowo.

Nostalgic. - these songs that i put in this playlist give me the feels up n down cross sidedd i have literally only bops in this playlist i would link it but i dont know how to un private it :( n its ab 3hr 45mins

Tyler‘s Flower - this playist is some of TYLER THE CREATORS songs. and if u dont know who im talking ab please look him up asap i recommend earthquake and then see you again! but this playlist is 1hr 23mins

Stars - this playlist includes songs like everybody wants to rule the world - tears for fears. and pain - pinkpatheress. bound 2 - kanye west. im VERY diverse when it comes to music. i listen to everybody when i get the chance to. this playlist is 5hr 19min.

Engene+Stay - this playlist has songs from enhypen and skz like miroh and given taken or blessed crused and case 143! its soo good bruh i have the best songs in this playlist again i wish i could link it but i can’t for some reason

Kendrick’s Rollie - this playlist includes literally all of kendrick lamars discography, and idk i love him til the day we or he dies😝♥️ it wont tell me how long it is but yeah it has arund 200 songs.

Yarchin Jiggle Club - this playlist has anime and all types of songs i love anime with my heart n soul and please dont ask why i named it this but the playlist is around 59mins

-and for my likes i dont know if its included for a playlist but i have 298 liked songs!

the first attachment is my top songs this week!
the second one is my fav artist this week!

Attachments

• 479BFF22-8B63-4095-85E4-654212039C93.png
    479BFF22-8B63-4095-85E4-654212039C93.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 2
  • F5554AE3-C81D-4AAF-AAAC-A189E68C91C3.png
    F5554AE3-C81D-4AAF-AAAC-A189E68C91C3.png
    872.5 KB · Views: 2

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
update on my playlists
i did a big cleaning on my playlists lol. i changed the aesthetic and everything. also having a 50hr+ kpop playlist doesn't make sense to me so i created a few little playlist depending on the mood of the songs.
comfort playlist: it contains soft songs (not only kpop) such as only by leehi, i love you so by the walters..
night playlist: krnb playlist. i took most of the songs in this
holidays playlist: i can't wait to go in vacation lol. so i made a playlist with all the songs that gives me summer vibes. (not only kpop)
"love you" playlist: idk how to explain this one, it's the songs like eight by iu & suga or anymore by somi. gives me end of school year vibes.
i also have a "badass playlist" with songs like blue blood by ive, and another soft playlist. that's it! you can check them on my spotify, it's on my acc details c:

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
songs i like - self explanatory. my longest playlist (around 19 hrs long)
aesthetically - chill/cry songs. 2nd longest playlist (maybe 17 hrs)
goin to the club but its kpop songs - yea. prolly my 3rd longest (idk how long after this)
pov ur in love - all my fav love songs
only piwon - my p1harmony playlist cause i will never stop listening to them
seo !! - songs that remind me of my girlfriend
i dont think i have any more after that

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I have a total of nine playlists and I don't invest much of my time to organize songs into playlists. So I'd rather keep everything short and simple.
1. Distorted Reality - This playlist is where I have saved Jpop songs that make me feel like escaping reality. Most of them are by Yoasobi, //DISH, Yuuri, and Lilas Ikuta. Currently, it's 2hr+ long.
2. SL Vibes - Songs from my country. It is too 2hr+ long
3. Me, myself, and I - This is my favourite playlist. I often listen to sad songs because they calm my mind. After a long day, this playlist is al I need to have a sense of peace and relaxation.
4. Turn up the volume - Party music
5. Moonlight musings - Calm Kpop songs
6. Anime=loml - Easy. Anime openings and endings altogether despite the genre and tune.
7. Dear diary - Songs that I listen to on a daily basis. Whether it be English, jpop, kpop, or anime osts or kdrama osts, all of them are in here.
8. SVT right here - A separate playlist for my ult, Seventeen. This used to be 'SVTRSR' which was supposed to be used to save Seventeen and Treasure songs, but I longer find interest in Treasure, to be honest after what happened with Mashiho and Yedam, so I reserved it to only Seventeen.
9. I'll be the f* tomboy - This is also a playlist that I utilize a lot. It's a source of motivation and to feel empowered as a feminist.

Rengya_Utoma

Maknae
Credits
Toradora!
Minori Kushieda
Dancing Panda
Winking Face With Tongue

Oh yeah, we got YA STILL A STILL B*STARD!!!! (GUH's Reincarnation) now.