๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐„๐๐“๐„๐‘๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐Œ๐„๐๐“

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
MOONLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

Moonlight Entertainment
is an entertainment company founded by Ding Wei-Ning (ไธ่–‡ๅฎ). It started out as a Chinese entertainment company with the base still located in Shanghai, China. They are known for their elegant royal concept as well as developing a concept in a universe called Yanlei. The current sublabel they have is BLACK & WHITE LABEL. They are a popular company with the current active groups being BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, and Hourglass.

inspired by @.Lost_In_The_Dream, @.Gwacekpop2, and @.chaerifyyy

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
INACTIVE ARTISTS

REY
wayv-take-off-kun2.jpg

Debut date: June 26th 2002
Extra Info: Considered the one to start the moonlight empire, Rey was the first idol under Moonlight Entertainment and debuted with the concept of a universe creator/gambler.

INVY
8788fcc9d9f6c41f361b7dcb49503c1f26a91f68_hq.jpg

Debut date: August 15th 2004
Members: Eh-ra, Yi-Lin, Hao-Yen, Mo-na
Extra Info: The first girl group under Moonlight Entertainment. They debuted with a concept of warrior princesses.

AURUM
nuest.jpeg

Debut date: January 11th 2005
Members: Sung-woon, Pei-Hao, Lan-Shi, Alex, Henry
Extra Facts: They were the first boy group under Moonlight Entertainment, with a prince concept. They were also the first group to break into the Korean market. In addition, the first korean idols under Moonlight Entertainment were in AURUM.

OLIVIA

Debut date: March 12th 2012
Extra Facts: She was the first female soloist as well as the first female korean idol under Moonlight Entertainment. She had a corrupted kingdom concept.

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
SEASONS GREETINGS

We would like to announce our new seasons greetings packages. These are available for the three current active groups: BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, and Hourglass as well as the ongoing survival show BLOOM under BLACK & WHITE LABEL. The packages will feature a special photobook, extra concept explanations about the three groups, a keychain, and postcards. There will also be special collaborations. More information will come out soon!

Order forms:
BLACKLIST Order Form
WHITELIST Order Form
Hourglass Order Form
BLOOM Order Form

Last edited:

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’„๐’…๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐–ฟ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ

As the stupid person I am, ill start this with some bad sentence structure.
Anyways so, I was a little busy before but now im on break so I have no excuses. My groups are dying. The seasons greetings, the most important part I don't have, the photobook/pictures. I feel really guilty about how much I've been neglecting my groups so you guys will probably see a new BLACKLIST comeback soon. BTW, WHITELIST won 3 awards with Howling. Just saying lmao. Hourglass is very lore focused group and I am a very lore focused person so you guys will definitely get the short story that I posted about soon. The seasons greeting photos might be very trashy but bear with me. BLOOM will most likely be revived but no promises. To be honest, BLOOM is probably the easiest fake group thing I have currently.
4 little things to manage plus 1 overall company thingy. I can probably do that....(or not). Ill try to get comebacks in for the 3 groups by January and BLOOM revived by the next few days. Have a nice day and thank you for reading what my mom calls "toilet paper writing".

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’„๐’…๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐–ฟ๐—. ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ

As the stupid person I am, ill start this with some bad sentence structure.
Anyways so, I was a little busy before but now im on break so I have no excuses. My groups are dying. The seasons greetings, the most important part I don't have, the photobook/pictures. I feel really guilty about how much I've been neglecting my groups so you guys will probably see a new BLACKLIST comeback soon. BTW, WHITELIST won 3 awards with Howling. Just saying lmao. Hourglass is very lore focused group and I am a very lore focused person so you guys will definitely get the short story that I posted about soon. The seasons greeting photos might be very trashy but bear with me. BLOOM will most likely be revived but no promises. To be honest, BLOOM is probably the easiest fake group thing I have currently.
4 little things to manage plus 1 overall company thingy. I can probably do that....(or not). Ill try to get comebacks in for the 3 groups by January and BLOOM revived by the next few days. Have a nice day and thank you for reading what my mom calls "toilet paper writing".
+ the BLACKLIST lore is really terrible, idk what i was thinking

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
Itโ€™s not as complex as I wanted it to be. The storyline is pretty much messed up and idk where to go with this.
Honestly your concept and comebacks for your artists are still amazing and Iโ€™m not sure what goes on behind the scenes for your lore but I can tell that you very hard on it

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed
SEASONS GREETINGS

We would like to announce our new seasons greetings packages. These are available for the three current active groups: BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, and Hourglass as well as the ongoing survival show BLOOM under BLACK & WHITE LABEL. The packages will feature a special photobook, extra concept explanations about the three groups, a keychain, and postcards. There will also be special collaborations. More information will come out soon!

Order forms:
BLACKLIST Order Form
WHITELIST Order Form
Hourglass Order Form
BLOOM Order Form
There is a minor change of plans. There will not be a photobook but rather photocards for the company-wide release as well as the individual songs. Please look forward to it!

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
The Untamed

Moonlight Christmas Spectacular

This special release is a company wide collaboration with active artists from Moonlight Ent. collectively called "Moonlight Empire," involved. It will feature BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, and Hourglass. The multi-track extended play allows for both individual showcases of groups and of unity between everyone in Moonlight Empire.
Thank you and please continue to look forward to this release.