Zombie Apocalypse *Stray Kids One Shot* Part 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
You turned around and glared hard, whoever it was. The person looked at you and was surprised by your reaction. "Woah there, I didn't mean to startle you." A few seconds after you've been glaring at him, a dude with a powerful Australian accent, you huffed and turned around to continue tracking the price down. When you were done, you turned around, only to notice him staring at you, and asked, "Just what on earth are you doing?" You set your notes away without looking at him and replied that it was for paying the workers after the apocalypse. He gaped at you with disbelief, then laughed. "What are you laughing about?" "Oh, it's nothing." He'd managed to stifle his giggles down a tone, but somehow, he's getting onto your nerves.

After a small while you set your suitcase in somewhere you'd think was safe, took your snack and bat and walked away. The bloodstains on your bat were way obvious than the ones that were in contact with your poor sweats. People gawked at you and whispered to one another, murmuring about you and some even took guesses of you without thinking about the condition outside. "Is she crazy?" One wondered. "I don't think so, she looks tidy enough," Says the other. You turned back and looked at them in the eyes. "Do I look crazy to you guys? Or is it the disability to think lagging you guys behind to simply link the outer environment to this place?" "You just walked in?" You didn't answer them and just kept walking, peering at the shelves as you walk by, wondering what each can do when an emergency is coming. Speaking of which, you're kind of in an emergency right now, but you're just taking further thinking.

You glanced at everything speedily until you're at the end of the aisle, and spotted a person sitting there with a bunch of things in front of him. He reminds you of those merchants in games where you'd be able to tell what he's selling with one glance, but would still get interested by the small trinkets. Out of curiosity, you walked closer to the items.

The guy looked at you and asked if you'd like to "join" him in a cold tone. You didn't know what the "join" meant for him, but you still crouched in front of the items and listened to him explaining every item to you precisely, how they're important, and what they can be used for. You'd accidentally interrupt him to tell you more about a certain item, and his tone would get all excited and bubbly as he tells you more about that item. You were so mesmerized his small stories even if others might think it was boring or childish.

As you get all soaked up with his small chat here and there, a voice from behind startled you and you nearly fell from your crouching position. "Ey, Minho, you're still explaining your small stories to random people?"

The guy with the things placed neatly in front of him pouted and explained that you agreed to listen to him, even if he only asked if I'd like to "join" him. You glanced at whoever was talking to the guy called Minho, and your glance quickly transformed into a slight glare, not too strong, but you can feel yourself glaring. Honestly, you don't even know why you'd glare at him, but it might be your reaction from the startlement. After all, you almost swung your blood-stained bat right into his skull. That'd be a different story.

"Hey! It's you again! I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Felix." Sighing, you told him your name. "Ah, that's a pretty name."

Everything turned into an awkward silence after you thanked him. You thanked your brain internally even though your brain is the one thanking your brain after you'd come up with something. "So, how did you guys get here?" Felix described that he was in his room playing video games when everything happened. "Eh, the house I've rented was made of fragile materials, therefore one zombie broke the house down when I was starting up a new round. I guess he smelled me because I left the window opened." He shrugged, then explained that he noticed the zombie and threw the closest thing he could find, which are his headsets, sadly. The next thing he knows, he threw his pc at the zombie, simply because his weapon was far across from his current position. He fake cries, which didn't seem fake to you, because it was his "baby." His pc was smashed to bits and parts because he threw it too hard. "Fortunately the zombie was unconscious. I ran to the storage room to get me my pocket knife, then ran to where ever I thought might be safe, which is here." You nodded lightly after.

"I was sleeping with my cuddly blanket~ But then I got a call from Felix, and he was yelling over the phone, saying a bunch of gibberish for minutes straight. All I caught was zombies and safe. Luckily I made a buuuunch~ of bundles~~ I don't know why zombies wanted to break through my door though. So rude. But yeah, I took the bundle and grabbed the longest knife I could find in the kitchen and ran out through the back door since zombies were swarming through the front door. And then I ran here cause it's the first place I could come up in mind."

"Ah... But you guys didn't interact with any other zombies?" "Nah, I ran here," Felix smirked confidently. "No... Because my house was too close to the market. How did you come here though Y/N? Oh and this is Minho by the way if you didn't know."

You smiled, then told them a summarized version of your "story." "Wow, that sucks to have your fridge empty on this type of day," Felix stated. Minho nodded in agreement. "Yeah-" You were interrupted shortly after by a series of loud CLANG, forcing you to look towards the source of the sound, gripping on the bat tight in your strong defense mode.

"Ah!!!! Sorry!" Someone stumbled through the cans aisle. "Jisung?" "Minho? Felix?" He walked towards you guys, then yawned out of the blue. "I was taking a nap in here because I was dragged by Hyunjin for snacks, then we stayed in here because we got notifications from our phone about the apocalypse." "How'd he run into the cans though??" Shooooot. I did not just say that out loud. His gaze turned to you, then said, "I woke up confused about why I was here. Hehe... Then I panicked and didn't look where I was going. Now thinking about it, my poor toes hurt." "Aww, it's ok, my bundles have everything you need! Do you need bandages? Or do you need me?" Smirking, Minho turned from an excited bubbly person to a flirtatious guy. Just why do I have this weird feeling that I should leave these two alone? Thinking about the same thing as you, Felix motioned you to follow him, and you nodded silently.

You two hid behind the stock shelves and peeked at those two people, who's just... talking. Pouting, you turned around, only to see Felix facing you at a very dangerous distance. Not knowing what to do, you gulped, turned back around and walked away, standing behind him this time for a safer distance. Your ears turned red in embarrassment, but it was soon forgotten by the next move of those two humans. Minho was the one who fell asleep this time and Jisung was playing around with his items and occasionally his hair. You couldn't stifle down your giggles, so Jisung looked in your way and you just can't help it but hide behind the shelves then laugh.

After a few minutes of inspecting someone else sleeping, however, you began to feel sleepy as well. You looked at the time of your phone, which is 5:04. The time went by slower than I thought. Ehhhhhh. Naptime any time. You looked for a safe spot for you to sleep, and from your suitcase, you took out a thin blanket and a pillow. After setting your timer to 30 minutes, you didn't waste a single minute and went straight to nap at your "safe" spot away from both doors possible and closer to the middle shelves.

Author's Note: I realized that this "one-shot" lasts longer than I thought XD But I guess it's because there's a limit to how much I could type in each thread. I hope that this one-shot would last at most five parts. I managed to leave some spaces for this note, so have a great day/night where ever you are!~ And I'm sorry if this part is a little more boring. I don't know why but whenever I write something longer than I'd expect then stuff starts to get strange or boring... Imma try to make it more interesting in my next part. Bye! <3

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
You turned around and glared hard, whoever it was. The person looked at you and was surprised by your reaction. "Woah there, I didn't mean to startle you." A few seconds after you've been glaring at him, a dude with a powerful Australian accent, you huffed and turned around to continue tracking the price down. When you were done, you turned around, only to notice him staring at you, and asked, "Just what on earth are you doing?" You set your notes away without looking at him and replied that it was for paying the workers after the apocalypse. He gaped at you with disbelief, then laughed. "What are you laughing about?" "Oh, it's nothing." He'd managed to stifle his giggles down a tone, but somehow, he's getting onto your nerves.

After a small while you set your suitcase in somewhere you'd think was safe, took your snack and bat and walked away. The bloodstains on your bat were way obvious than the ones that were in contact with your poor sweats. People gawked at you and whispered to one another, murmuring about you and some even took guesses of you without thinking about the condition outside. "Is she crazy?" One wondered. "I don't think so, she looks tidy enough," Says the other. You turned back and looked at them in the eyes. "Do I look crazy to you guys? Or is it the disability to think lagging you guys behind to simply link the outer environment to this place?" "You just walked in?" You didn't answer them and just kept walking, peering at the shelves as you walk by, wondering what each can do when an emergency is coming. Speaking of which, you're kind of in an emergency right now, but you're just taking further thinking.

You glanced at everything speedily until you're at the end of the aisle, and spotted a person sitting there with a bunch of things in front of him. He reminds you of those merchants in games where you'd be able to tell what he's selling with one glance, but would still get interested by the small trinkets. Out of curiosity, you walked closer to the items.

The guy looked at you and asked if you'd like to "join" him in a cold tone. You didn't know what the "join" meant for him, but you still crouched in front of the items and listened to him explaining every item to you precisely, how they're important, and what they can be used for. You'd accidentally interrupt him to tell you more about a certain item, and his tone would get all excited and bubbly as he tells you more about that item. You were so mesmerized his small stories even if others might think it was boring or childish.

As you get all soaked up with his small chat here and there, a voice from behind startled you and you nearly fell from your crouching position. "Ey, Minho, you're still explaining your small stories to random people?"

The guy with the things placed neatly in front of him pouted and explained that you agreed to listen to him, even if he only asked if I'd like to "join" him. You glanced at whoever was talking to the guy called Minho, and your glance quickly transformed into a slight glare, not too strong, but you can feel yourself glaring. Honestly, you don't even know why you'd glare at him, but it might be your reaction from the startlement. After all, you almost swung your blood-stained bat right into his skull. That'd be a different story.

"Hey! It's you again! I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Felix." Sighing, you told him your name. "Ah, that's a pretty name."

Everything turned into an awkward silence after you thanked him. You thanked your brain internally even though your brain is the one thanking your brain after you'd come up with something. "So, how did you guys get here?" Felix described that he was in his room playing video games when everything happened. "Eh, the house I've rented was made of fragile materials, therefore one zombie broke the house down when I was starting up a new round. I guess he smelled me because I left the window opened." He shrugged, then explained that he noticed the zombie and threw the closest thing he could find, which are his headsets, sadly. The next thing he knows, he threw his pc at the zombie, simply because his weapon was far across from his current position. He fake cries, which didn't seem fake to you, because it was his "baby." His pc was smashed to bits and parts because he threw it too hard. "Fortunately the zombie was unconscious. I ran to the storage room to get me my pocket knife, then ran to where ever I thought might be safe, which is here." You nodded lightly after.

"I was sleeping with my cuddly blanket~ But then I got a call from Felix, and he was yelling over the phone, saying a bunch of gibberish for minutes straight. All I caught was zombies and safe. Luckily I made a buuuunch~ of bundles~~ I don't know why zombies wanted to break through my door though. So rude. But yeah, I took the bundle and grabbed the longest knife I could find in the kitchen and ran out through the back door since zombies were swarming through the front door. And then I ran here cause it's the first place I could come up in mind."

"Ah... But you guys didn't interact with any other zombies?" "Nah, I ran here," Felix smirked confidently. "No... Because my house was too close to the market. How did you come here though Y/N? Oh and this is Minho by the way if you didn't know."

You smiled, then told them a summarized version of your "story." "Wow, that sucks to have your fridge empty on this type of day," Felix stated. Minho nodded in agreement. "Yeah-" You were interrupted shortly after by a series of loud CLANG, forcing you to look towards the source of the sound, gripping on the bat tight in your strong defense mode.

"Ah!!!! Sorry!" Someone stumbled through the cans aisle. "Jisung?" "Minho? Felix?" He walked towards you guys, then yawned out of the blue. "I was taking a nap in here because I was dragged by Hyunjin for snacks, then we stayed in here because we got notifications from our phone about the apocalypse." "How'd he run into the cans though??" Shooooot. I did not just say that out loud. His gaze turned to you, then said, "I woke up confused about why I was here. Hehe... Then I panicked and didn't look where I was going. Now thinking about it, my poor toes hurt." "Aww, it's ok, my bundles have everything you need! Do you need bandages? Or do you need me?" Smirking, Minho turned from an excited bubbly person to a flirtatious guy. Just why do I have this weird feeling that I should leave these two alone? Thinking about the same thing as you, Felix motioned you to follow him, and you nodded silently.

You two hid behind the stock shelves and peeked at those two people, who's just... talking. Pouting, you turned around, only to see Felix facing you at a very dangerous distance. Not knowing what to do, you gulped, turned back around and walked away, standing behind him this time for a safer distance. Your ears turned red in embarrassment, but it was soon forgotten by the next move of those two humans. Minho was the one who fell asleep this time and Jisung was playing around with his items and occasionally his hair. You couldn't stifle down your giggles, so Jisung looked in your way and you just can't help it but hide behind the shelves then laugh.

After a few minutes of inspecting someone else sleeping, however, you began to feel sleepy as well. You looked at the time of your phone, which is 5:04. The time went by slower than I thought. Ehhhhhh. Naptime any time. You looked for a safe spot for you to sleep, and from your suitcase, you took out a thin blanket and a pillow. After setting your timer to 30 minutes, you didn't waste a single minute and went straight to nap at your "safe" spot away from both doors possible and closer to the middle shelves.

Author's Note: I realized that this "one-shot" lasts longer than I thought XD But I guess it's because there's a limit to how much I could type in each thread. I hope that this one-shot would last at most five parts. I managed to leave some spaces for this note, so have a great day/night where ever you are!~ And I'm sorry if this part is a little more boring. I don't know why but whenever I write something longer than I'd expect then stuff starts to get strange or boring... Imma try to make it more interesting in my next part. Bye! <3
It's fine it's not boring it's interesting. And Jisung, Minho and Felix are very interesting characters, also the JisingxMinho scene is very funny and cute.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's fine it's not boring it's interesting. And Jisung, Minho and Felix are very interesting characters, also the JisingxMinho scene is very funny and cute.
Haha Thanks, XD The Minsung part was thought rashly and Felix was the first character that went peek a boo in my head so I was like, why not?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Also I'd you are worried about it being a one shot you could turn it into a story. Especially if you can only type so much.
Not going to lie though this "one-shot" lasted way longer than I thought XDD I'm not complaining but I might start procrastinating if it extends to 10 parts which are not what I'm hoping for but then I don't know how long an actual apocalypse would stand XD