Youtube Channel!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Exial

Kpop Amateur
Credits
That's super cool you've started an art channel! It's always exciting to see someone sharing their creativity online. If you're looking to polish up your videos, there's some great editing software out there that's super easy to use, especially if you're on a Mac.

Exial

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Btw, I've had a good experience with one that's really straightforward for editing, cutting, and adding some cool effects to make your videos pop.
That's super cool you've started an art channel! It's always exciting to see someone sharing their creativity online. If you're looking to polish up your videos, there's some great editing software out there that's super easy to use, especially if you're on a Mac.

yunseongies

Kpop Amateur
Credits
For those aiming to refine their videos, numerous user-friendly editing tools exist, particularly for Mac users. I personally found one tool exceptionally intuitive for editing, trimming, and infusing videos with engaging effects.

Exial

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Guys, if you're looking to enhance your video projects, there are plenty of straightforward editing solutions available, especially if you're a mac user. I've had great success with https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/. Simplified my editing process, making it easy to cut clips and add captivating effects.