You're on SUMMER VACATION with NCT U: PART 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nctinthehouse

Kpop Amateur
Credits
taeyong-mark-doyoung-lucas-nct-nct-u.jpg

PART 1
"Guess what!?" you dumped your bags onto your bed and threw your hands up in excitement. "I'M GOING TO MIAMI!"

"Cool," Ten, your roommate, replied monotonously. He continued to scroll through his Twitter feed. You didn't care. You were soooo excited.

Lucas, your best friend, had just invited you to Miami for the summer holidays. He had also invited your other best friends Mark and Doyoung. You were ready to party and have a lot of fun!

-------------

"Hey, we're going to the pool today," Lucas said, shaking you awake. You groaned but then remembered: YOU WERE IN MIAMI! WHOOPEE! You shot out of bed and got ready in 10 seconds. Doyoung was up already, shaved and combed, ready to go. Mark was sound asleep, as usual. That boy could never get out of bed fast enough.

You and Lucas approached Mark's bed, about to shake him awake too, but then Doyoung touched your shoulder lightly and held up a finger to silence you both. Then he took out a marker - one that you and Lucas had bought yesterday at the souvenir shop - and started to draw on Mark's face... but not before Mark woke up and turned the marker on him.

"HA!" he yelled, but even in a groggy way. You and Lucas just giggled. Doyoung now had a single dot near his nose. He made a funny face before whipping off Mark's bedsheet covers.

"HEY!" Mark said, embarrassed. He was glancing at you tentatively, wondering how you would react when you saw his Superman pajamas. You just smiled, giving him a mischievous look. He smiled back, then jumped out of bed.

"We're going to the hotel pool today," Lucas said. "Bring your swimsuits. Also, my friend Taeyong will be there."
"Who's Taeyong?" you and Doyoung asked.
"I met him online. I actually don't know what he looks like. But I promise he's a really cool person."

Taeyong. Mm, that sounded... strangely familiar.

Then, suddenly, the memories came flooding back.

That's right. There was an exchange student back in 6th grade. His name was Taeyong. You remember sort of having a slight crush on him. You hurriedly pulled out your phone to see if you had any pictures as you had forgotten what he looked like. To your surprise, you did have pictures. But he was an awkward 11 year old, who wore glasses and was a little chubby. But you remembered, during that fleeting week, that he had always smiled at you warmly and was always so sweet and nice to you. You hoped that he returned your feelings.

But he left. After a week, he just left. No goodbyes. No confessions or anything.

You did not mention to Lucas, Mark, or Doyoung any of this. You kind of wished that this Taeyong could be that Taeyong you knew so long ago. But most of all, you hoped that he would recognise you.

nctinthehouse

Kpop Amateur
Credits
tumblr_o7nbxcDvbE1t6oh5oo1_500.gif

PART 2
"Hey, Taeyong!" Lucas sauntered down to the pool, in only a pair of boxers, totally shirtless.

Well, duh. You were at the pool.

You glanced around to see who this Taeyong was. Maybe you turned around too fast. Because, before you knew it, you had slipped into the pool by accident.

After your own splash you heard another follow. Strong hands picked you up and lifted you so your head was above water. Panting, gasping from the experience, you breathed in and out hurriedly in a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?" a deep voice sounded. You turned to your left. Oh, oh boy.

A truly ethereal man with a jaw so sharp and lips so perfect you could kiss him right then and there stood in the pool before you. You realised that those strong hands grasping your back and legs firmly but gently were his. You glanced down briefly, taking in his strong, full biceps, layered with patterns of beaded water droplets, glinting against the sun.

Looking up again, you caught his eyes. Oh, his eyes. So deep, so sharp, and yet so kind and warm and enveloping. You were instantly sucked into a dreamlike state.

But then reality came back and things snapped back into place.

"Oh!" you exclaimed. "Oh, yes. Yes, I'm fine. I'm great. Thank you." You smiled gratefully. You could swim, but it was nice knowing someone would actually save you if you were in trouble.

He smiled back and carried you back up to the seats. Doyoung, Lucas, and Mark had all been staring, with their mouths wide open. Doyoung, in his funny little black rash shirt, quickly looked down, embarrassed at his child-like swimsuit. Lucas was probably gaping at how handsome and gorgeous this man was too. He had never seen him before, right?

And Mark... huh? He was not staring at Taeyong. No, he was staring at you. With a strange sort of... you don't know. Huh.

Taeyong placed you back on your feet. "Hello, I'm Taeyong," he said to you. He then held out his hand.

This was your chance. To see if he still recognised you.

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung
tumblr_o7nbxcDvbE1t6oh5oo1_500.gif

PART 2
"Hey, Taeyong!" Lucas sauntered down to the pool, in only a pair of boxers, totally shirtless.

Well, duh. You were at the pool.

You glanced around to see who this Taeyong was. Maybe you turned around too fast. Because, before you knew it, you had slipped into the pool by accident.

After your own splash you heard another follow. Strong hands picked you up and lifted you so your head was above water. Panting, gasping from the experience, you breathed in and out hurriedly in a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?" a deep voice sounded. You turned to your left. Oh, oh boy.

A truly ethereal man with a jaw so sharp and lips so perfect you could kiss him right then and there stood in the pool before you. You realised that those strong hands grasping your back and legs firmly but gently were his. You glanced down briefly, taking in his strong, full biceps, layered with patterns of beaded water droplets, glinting against the sun.

Looking up again, you caught his eyes. Oh, his eyes. So deep, so sharp, and yet so kind and warm and enveloping. You were instantly sucked into a dreamlike state.

But then reality came back and things snapped back into place.

"Oh!" you exclaimed. "Oh, yes. Yes, I'm fine. I'm great. Thank you." You smiled gratefully. You could swim, but it was nice knowing someone would actually save you if you were in trouble.

He smiled back and carried you back up to the seats. Doyoung, Lucas, and Mark had all been staring, with their mouths wide open. Doyoung, in his funny little black rash shirt, quickly looked down, embarrassed at his child-like swimsuit. Lucas was probably gaping at how handsome and gorgeous this man was too. He had never seen him before, right?

And Mark... huh? He was not staring at Taeyong. No, he was staring at you. With a strange sort of... you don't know. Huh.

Taeyong placed you back on your feet. "Hello, I'm Taeyong," he said to you. He then held out his hand.

This was your chance. To see if he still recognised you.

Woah this story is............ :love::love::love:

nctinthehouse

Kpop Amateur
Credits
91f7bfd68ac87b59f3c12751cb24090c.gif

PART 3
"Hello. I'm [your name]."

His eyes widened. And then this gorgeous, perfect man... blushed.
Yes. He blushed. It was too adorable.

"Oh, I remember you," he said, running his hands through his hair.
You gaped your mouth unconsciously. Even this simple action was absolutely breathtaking to witness.
"Do you remember me?"

"How could I forget that chubby little thing with glasses?" you laughed. He laughed too.

This was going well.

Then Lucas came up behind Taeyong and slapped his shoulder.

"Ayeee, Taeyong!" he yelled. Taeyong turned around and nodded at Lucas. "Taeyong, my man. Meet my friends, Mark and Doyoung. I see, you already know [your name]?"

Taeyong nodded again. "I was an exchange student at her school back in the old days," he said.

Mark was staring at you again. It was unsettling. Oh, what was going on?

Awkward moments of silence passed, but then suddenly, Taeyong pushed Lucas into the pool.

"HEY!" Lucas wailed. Lucas then grabbed Doyoung's hand and dragged him in too. And then Doyoung, thinking quick, latched onto Mark's hand and pulled him in as well.

You and Taeyong glanced at each other. You suddenly knew exactly what to do.

You grabbed each other's hands and jumped in together. A big splash followed, which continued to soak the other three.

Laughing uncontrollably now, you splashed water into Taeyong's direction. With his strong arms he splashed a massive wave of water back, completely blurring your vision. But you were laughing so hard, you were having such a great time.

Taeyong was perfect. He had grown so much. He wasn't that chubby little boy anymore. But he was still that same kind, warm, and gentle boy you knew when you first met him.

Taeyong suddenly caught your eye again, and sensed that you were thinking. But he didn't say anything; just smiled at you warmly. You smiled back, but with a mischievous touch, before splashing another big wave of water back.

Oh boy, how clueless you were... you did not know what you were in for tonight.