your opinion to Monsta X?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
Do you stan them? Do you hate them? Do you just like them? Are you a Monbebe? Tell me everything i won't Judge your opinion so you can also give a constructive hate.

I personally would say that i'm really bit fan of them almost a Monbebe. I fell really in love with the cuties and i can't surely say wich one my bias is. I love them all with my whole heart and i would love to see them one time live.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Honestly, most of their songs that I’ve listened to was what got me into them! Their music sounds pretty much like their own style and not like any other kpop groups (but i think i might be wrong on that), and that’s what makes them really unique!! :D
The sounds of their music, the beats etc. is just...perfect!!!! <33333

And as I’ve been watching some of their American interviews, that was what got me further more into them as all of the members are so humble and they all have such great personalities!! 😍😍😍

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
big monbebe here! my ult bias is actually wonho 💕

i think they're great performers and i really like their music. haven't been feeling some of their recent title tracks musically, but conceptually and with the styling and choreo, i always end up really liking them anyway. they're also so funny, i like watching their reality shows.

im trying to think of more to say without turning this into a specifically wonho gushfest lol i like that they're leaning into the sexy boy group concept. its not really something other groups are doing so i think it comes off as refreshing. they also balance it well with softer b-sides.

also a special shout out to monsta x's stylist, there aren't a lot of groups that i consistently love their styling but monsta x is definitely one of them.

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
Honestly, most of their songs that I’ve listened to was what got me into them! Their music sounds pretty much like their own style and not like any other kpop groups (but i think i might be wrong on that), and that’s what makes them really unique!! :D
The sounds of their music, the beats etc. is just...perfect!!!! <33333

And as I’ve been watching some of their American interviews, that was what got me further more into them as all of the members are so humble and they all have such great personalities!! 😍😍😍
yees i really love them. their Music is so Special and not like any other Group i've ever listened to

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
big monbebe here! my ult bias is actually wonho 💕

i think they're great performers and i really like their music. haven't been feeling some of their recent title tracks musically, but conceptually and with the styling and choreo, i always end up really liking them anyway. they're also so funny, i like watching their reality shows.

im trying to think of more to say without turning this into a specifically wonho gushfest lol i like that they're leaning into the sexy boy group concept. its not really something other groups are doing so i think it comes off as refreshing. they also balance it well with softer b-sides.

also a special shout out to monsta x's stylist, there aren't a lot of groups that i consistently love their styling but monsta x is definitely one of them.
i love wonho a lot. he is just so cute and sexy at the same time...

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Do you stan them? Do you hate them? Do you just like them? Are you a Monbebe? Tell me everything i won't Judge your opinion so you can also give a constructive hate.

I personally would say that i'm really bit fan of them almost a Monbebe. I fell really in love with the cuties and i can't surely say wich one my bias is. I love them all with my whole heart and i would love to see them one time live.
I started to stan them in the All In era and never regretted it. Both their personalities and music are amazing, and they are so humble... I also enjoy their music as of now, with all the "more international" thingy because it sill has their own vibe, whilst other groups that are becoming more worldwide kind of changed their style to adapt to what Western society enjoys more and it kinda threw me off.
Overall, amazing group, amazing fandom, amazing bond~

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I started to stan them in the All In era and never regretted it. Both their personalities and music are amazing, and they are so humble... I also enjoy their music as of now, with all the "more international" thingy because it sill has their own vibe, whilst other groups that are becoming more worldwide kind of changed their style to adapt to what Western society enjoys more and it kinda threw me off.
Overall, amazing group, amazing fandom, amazing bond~
ohh that was cuteee i think that too