Your kpop career based on your....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

freyafrigohre

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I came across your post from two years ago, and it seems like you were having a fun discussion about a hypothetical K-pop career based on various choices. Although it may not make much sense now, it's always great to engage in lighthearted conversations.
If you're interested in exploring rolling admission colleges, you can visit the link https://www.collegeranker.com/rolling-admission-colleges/ for more information.
Remember, it's all about having fun and enjoying the journey! If you have any more questions or need assistance with anything else, feel free to ask.

YairBryan

Kpop Amateur
Credits
It’s so interesting to see what everyone picked! For my imaginary K-pop career, I’d probably be the quiet one in the group, always in the background but secretly the best dancer (in my dreams, at least!). I'm new on this forum and currently looking into veterinary assistant programs. If anyone has recommendations, I’d love to hear them! Also, if you’re considering educational paths, checking out some top trade schools in your chosen location might be a great option. There’s a lot to explore and discover, and it’s all about enjoying the journey! Feel free to share any tips or just chat about K-pop or career paths.