Young Min Officially Leaves AB6IX

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
According to source, Lim Young Min has officially left AB6IX following his recent drunk driving incident.

It was announced back on June 4 that Lim Young Min would be halting activities due to a DUI on May 31, and he posted a letter of apology later that night. The group’s comeback, originally scheduled for June 8, has been postponed to June 29.

woongz

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Woojin
Daehwi
Youngmin
Woong
as an ABNEW (who had youngmin as one of my biases)...i'm heartbroken. i know he made an irresponsible mistake and i won't defend him at all for what he did bc he could've severely injured or killed someone (or himself). it's just so sad to me. their group dynamic will never be the same and listening to their music is so hard now.

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
it’s like a little piece of my heart just broke away.. what he did was terrible, but we all make mistakes and i hope he reflects on his actions. i’ve been crying because of this news for like an hour now, i really hope for the best for youngmin & the other members of ab6ix’s future 😭