YG Entertainment responds to anti-fans sending death threats to BLACKPINK’s Lisa

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
YG Entertainment and the Thai embessy of South Korea have revealed their statements.

We have received a lot of e-mails and Twitter messages between the dates of May 2-6 about users online threatening personal harm towards Lisa. We have informed her agency, YG Entertainment, about the matter.
— Royal Thai Embassy Seoul

We are taking our best efforts to ensure the safety of our artists and fans. We are also aware of this issue.
We will collect and review the evidence collected through our monitoring and also from fan tips, and take firm action with no leniency.
— YG Entertainment

Those Anti-fans must stop doing this to our loving girl!

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
YG Entertainment and the Thai embessy of South Korea have revealed their statements.

We have received a lot of e-mails and Twitter messages between the dates of May 2-6 about users online threatening personal harm towards Lisa. We have informed her agency, YG Entertainment, about the matter.
— Royal Thai Embassy Seoul

We are taking our best efforts to ensure the safety of our artists and fans. We are also aware of this issue.
We will collect and review the evidence collected through our monitoring and also from fan tips, and take firm action with no leniency.
— YG Entertainment

Those Anti-fans must stop doing this to our loving girl!
SOME ASS ARE ABT TO GET BEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Ilovemyself

Kpop Stan
Credits
Joohoney
Minzy
Ten
Xiao Jun
Ok.. I am happy that YG is kinda getting better this year. I usually don’t see YG doing this (or maybe it’s just me).. but it’s good that YG is doing it.. coz Lisa a precious girl that needs to be protected at all times