X1 — Quantum Leap teaser

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Oh i see what you mean, and i didnt even noticed it when i first watched it until you mentioned it haha! Thanks! :)
When I first watched it, my fake OCD was set off and I wasn't sure what it was but it is obvious that two members did not move with the others. Some say it is a mistake (which I wholeheartedly doubt because they would check it before releasing it). What else i've heard is that they are 'glitches'. Let me do more research.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
When I first watched it, my fake OCD was set off and I wasn't sure what it was but it is obvious that two members did not move with the others. Some say it is a mistake (which I wholeheartedly doubt because they would check it before releasing it). What else i've heard is that they are 'glitches'. Let me do more research.
Mmm yeah i think so too.. like you know for the stray kids teasers, particularly for ‘my pace’ there was one i can’t remember what it was...but people said that Felix was the glitch in that teaser, and i noticed it as well. Like you know what i mean, right?

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Mmm yeah i think so too.. like you know for the stray kids teasers, particularly for ‘my pace’ there was one i can’t remember what it was...but people said that Felix was the glitch in that teaser, and i noticed it as well. Like you know what i mean, right?
Yes! I can't find what I read anymore but there are definitely theories out there because they did it in the other teaser.
They both do it in the first one but not in the second.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Yes! I can't find what I read anymore but there are definitely theories out there because they did it in the other teaser.
They both do it in the first one but not in the second.
Ooh..now thats kind of a mystery, i wonder if it was a mistake and the person that filmed it couldn’t be bothered filming the whole thing again (on the teaser)?? I mean that’d be pretty funny and there are definitely some mvs that have something like this (where one or more than one of the members have made some mistakes in the mvs) 🤣

sorrysweetie

Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Ooh..now thats kind of a mystery, i wonder if it was a mistake and the person that filmed it couldn’t be bothered filming the whole thing again (on the teaser)?? I mean that’d be pretty funny and there are definitely some mvs that have something like this 🤣
It would be funny but with X1 and it is their debut album, I fully doubt it.