Write down the first kpop song u ever listened too

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ndjiemei

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I first heard Nobody by The Wonder Girls when I was still in school, but I didn't know it was K-pop at the time it just sounded cool! I'm a bit mad at myself that I didn't fully look into it back then.
It wasn't until I heard Boy with Luv by BTS that I started properly looking into K-pop.
Then I discovered Apink, CLC, Seventeen, Lovelyz, Onewe, WSJN, rediscovered Wonder Girls and so, so many more!

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] ☆
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] ☆
It was a CN BLUE song which one idk it was like 2010/2011 it was a while ago. Maybe even earlier.
I think it was Love girl???? I have no clue lol. But they got me into kpop courtesy of my dear mother who has loved Asian dramas and music prior to that lol

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
I first heard Nobody by The Wonder Girls when I was still in school, but I didn't know it was K-pop at the time it just sounded cool! I'm a bit mad at myself that I didn't fully look into it back then.
It wasn't until I heard Boy with Luv by BTS that I started properly looking into K-pop.
Then I discovered Apink, CLC, Seventeen, Lovelyz, Onewe, WSJN, rediscovered Wonder Girls and so, so many more!
same I literally didn't know Nobody was a kpop song either until I got into kpop! thanks for sharing~