Write down the first kpop song u ever listened too

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
It was a CN BLUE song which one idk it was like 2010/2011 it was a while ago. Maybe even earlier.
I think it was Love girl???? I have no clue lol. But they got me into kpop courtesy of my dear mother who has loved Asian dramas and music prior to that lol
wow ur mom is amazing she taught you well lol 🤭

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Korean 8 Years Thailand 3 America 4 years
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
This is hard. Since I grew up in Korea It's Hard to say. But I think the K-Pop song that really stuck to me And what got me into K-pop Official was. All of EXO songs. And Crazy By 4minute. Those where the Song that Got me Loving K-Pop.

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
This is hard. Since I grew up in Korea It's Hard to say. But I think the K-Pop song that really stuck to me And what got me into K-pop Official was. All of EXO songs. And Crazy By 4minute. Those where the Song that Got me Loving K-Pop.
firstly ur so lucky to grow up in korea lmao and also exo + 4minute are so good!✌😚 thanks for sharing~

daileee-in-orbit

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Go Won
Zoa
Yeojin
Choerry
red velvet's ice cream cake

one day in 2015, i was searching for a red velvet cake recipe on youtube, and someone mentioned smth abt red velvet ice cream cakes, so i typed in "red velvet ice cream cake" into the searchbar. guess what i got? haha yeah i got red velvet's song. the mv thumbnail looked super cute, so i decided to click on it.

i didn't rly like the song then, but the mv looked amazing !!

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
red velvet's ice cream cake

one day in 2015, i was searching for a red velvet cake recipe on youtube, and someone mentioned smth abt red velvet ice cream cakes, so i typed in "red velvet ice cream cake" into the searchbar. guess what i got? haha yeah i got red velvet's song. the mv thumbnail looked super cute, so i decided to click on it.

i didn't rly like the song then, but the mv looked amazing !!
lol this is such a cute story lmao and yes RV is amazing!! thanks for sharing~

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Exo - Overdose

Axroraliea

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮
Author
Website
axroralieacafe.carrd.co
Credits
Lilac
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
Ningning
roly poly by t-ara or um troublemaker by trouble maker or boom boom by momoland or what is love by twice

My auntie listens to kpop so like I used to hear songs like that in her um car so like I am not really sure about this. I think its roly poly or troublemaker.

bookieboom

xea
Author
Website
bookieboom.carrd.co
Credits
The Album
Winter
I'm pretty sure it was Kill This Love–not 100% sure but the first one that I can remember. I do Just Dance and I'm Megastar on that song so I danced it tons of times. Lol.