Would you rather have endless money or endless love?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Depends on the situation ig
Ngl both

kattyjack

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Of course, I'll go with love because money can't buy love; it's impossible. However, some females will hook up for cash, but it won't be genuine. People who choose unlimited money are simply selfish people who are not interested in making money or even reading articles on a financial topic. They're all over the internet; just put in "finance" and you'll receive a slew of various professional written articles on topics like "finance your love" or others that will simply increase your knowledge and provide you with additional opportunities to advance your career. So, please, choose love!

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
Of course, I'll go with love because money can't buy love; it's impossible. However, some females will hook up for cash, but it won't be genuine. People who choose unlimited money are simply selfish people who are not interested in making money or even reading articles on a financial topic. They're all over the internet; just put in "finance" and you'll receive a slew of various professional written articles on topics like "finance your love" or others that will simply increase your knowledge and provide you with additional opportunities to advance your career. So, please, choose love!
nah bb, people who choose money are broke asf and have enough family love to last them the rest of their lives. (me)
your looking into to much. even Lisa said it! "Dolla bills, Dolla bills" and she's already rich /hj.
A dolla makes me holla! Besides you dont want endless love from everyone you meet, thats terrible. some ppl are crazy asl. If you love me for me then thats cool...but imma need that endless money.

nana_citizen

Kpop Expert
Website
nctlvrcrrd.carrd.co
Credits
Rolling Raccoon
money
just cause both options are concepts that were made up by humans and money is in my opinion just more useful.. (even tho i still find it stupid)
also i don’t see why that would be selfish in any way..
(@kattyjack you could’ve just said people instead of females)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I choose money. I want money so I can live a good life regardless of what happens. I could go anywhere i want, eat what I want, buy what I want. I can take care of myself in these ways.

Love will (hopefully) find me regardless but money isn’t guaranteed so. I think a lot of people choose to live in ignorant bliss about how money really does make the world go around. Without, it becomes very difficult to live a good life

Soogi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dino
DK
money. love is important but it can't sustain you. with endless money i can help my loved ones and those in need, which is perfect because my love language is acts of service. meaning i can give both love and money, it's a win-win
slay.gif

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Endlessly money, this would be great for me for different reasons I won't say
For sure you can always find love or love will find you, money it's not the same you can make money but it doesn't have to be enough to make your life ok or be able to help your family who really needs it, so I go with money even though I want the love too.