Would you do plastic surgery?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Would you do plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 79.2%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
No I don't really want to mess with what I was born with, I feel like that would be an insult to my parents in a way idk. I'm also reasonably happy with the way I look, so I wouldn't want to change much anyways. And like you said, it's expensive.

hyunjin^^

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Xiao Jun
I mean, I almost had jaw surgery when I got braces because my chin is slightly pushed back, which makes my mouth quite small and I have a permanent slight overbite, but I didn't want my parents to pay for that on top of my braces, plus it honestly isn't that bad. Recently, I've been thinking of making my nose a little smaller so that my side profile isn't quite as sloped. I honestly love my no-chin though (lol) so any changes I make are just for myself and really have nothing to do with outside opinions.

Probably won't though, I feel like it would just make me more uncomfortable tbh

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
No.

I’ve always loved the way I look. I hardly even use makeup

Sure I wish my face was less of a circle and I wish I was taller but, I like the way I am now ^-^

L

Love_alize071313

no, for the simple fact that so many different things could go wrong. i'd rather be alive 'n well and ugly then pretty 'n parylized