worst entertainment company?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

whichi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Junho
Yeosang
Kim Woojin
Vivi
I know a lot of people will say YG and i understand that but there are so many other bad companies like dsp, pledis, ts, mbk, cube(?), pascal, and a bunch of others i probably haven't even heard about.

I'm gonna say Pledis because i'm still salty about pristin

M

myheartizomg

TS, YG and SM are not good companies for me. I'm also divided about Cube and JYP a little;

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
YG
I don't really hate Pledis bcuz they are having nice grps too....... #Seventeen# I love SVT a lot n that's my fave grp....That's y I don't hate Pledis

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i think practically every entertainment company has its bad sides, from strict diets and weigh-ins to overworking or neglecting their artists, but i don't think i've read of anything quite as shocking as what went down with open world entertainment. i don't recommend looking it up if you're triggered by mentions of rape/sexual assault.
(im also personally biased against pledis entertainment's management, in case my signature didn't make that obvious.)

Kirstyaspenn

Kpop Stan
Credits
Renjun
Lucas
Seungkwan
DK
Idk there are alot Pledis, MBK, YG, TS, etc
But honestly I think that Open World and Media Line Entertainment are some of the worst companies
Like Abusing idols id disgusting

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Yeah like they're so young and to treat them like that makes me so angry
its things like what happened with the east light and with the trainees/artists under open world that make me worry and fear for all idols sometimes. these companies really only care about their bottom line (at best), and so many of these idols/trainees are in the vulnerable position of having to do whatever they are told by the people who control their livelihood. not even just idols, actress jang jayeon also suffered greatly at the hands of her ceo and other executives. show business can be such a dangerous place, with few protections for possible and actual victims. it's absolutely appalling.

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang
Theres is/was a boy group called Ateen and I saw their profile on this website. I looked them up a while ago and saw they there was a few news articles about some people (I think the manager and some other people related to them who also worked in the company) I they sexually assaulted them and I not sure what the company was but on the profile it says DS&A Entertainment. I also think that some of the members left and I dont know what happened to them.

butterpuffs

Band Leader
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Minhyun
JR
Hyunjae
Juyeon
I know a lot of people will say YG and i understand that but there are so many other bad companies like dsp, pledis, ts, mbk, cube(?), pascal, and a bunch of others i probably haven't even heard about.

what group is from pascal ent?

butterpuffs

Band Leader
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Minhyun
JR
Hyunjae
Juyeon
SM (bcs Kris & Luhan left EXO, and many more)
Pledis (bcs Pristin's disbandment)
Cube (bcs Kuanlin's lawsuit, Hyuna & E-dawn's scandal)
YG (well... everyone knows why~)
TS (bcs BAP's and Secret's lawsuit)
MBK (this one too, I guess everyone knows why~)

DrawiswhatIliketodo

Kpop Groupie
Credits

TS Entertainment and Media Line Entertainment (and Pledis since they are cheap)