why is your bias your bias?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
i have a bunch of biases lol when i first got into k-pop i felt bad for a lot of the least popular members in groups so some of my biases (twice's chaeyoung and momoland's hyebin are the first to come to my mind) are my bias for that reason : )

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
Depends on which bias we're talking about here lol
But my ult, Son Youngtaek from Golden Child, I'm not really sure. He just caught my eye with his craziness and voice lol

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
Siyeon - She's such a good singer, she's super pretty, she's got really good dancing skills, she's undeniably cool...

Hongjoong - Fantastic rapper, great energy, a weirdo, I want to be him

BM - Good rapper and singer, super cool, I also want to be him

Soyeon - ahhhhh

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
Their personality is everything! They just seem so mature yet carefree at the same time (I aspire to be that way)! They seem like one of the sweetest people, able to get along with anyone and make anyone's day brighter by being the funniest person ever!

my ultimate is dahyun. she is like a ray of sunshine in my life. i have depression and when i was 12 covid hit. my world kinda stopped. kpop was an escape for me but dahyun mainly. i found everything about her beautiful. she gave me life and i'm happy because of her

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
They're all so different from each other like every member had at least one way to stand out and in a good way and they're all talented as heck and I love their energy

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I came to bias Wonyoung after I watched a fansign vid between her and the fan that interacted with her and she just caught my attention with the way she talks to her fans and I thought she was so sweet. The more I got kinda deep into what she’s like, she seems to have a great personality overall! Her smile is pretty and ofc she’s gorgeous too!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Welcome to all the reasons why the actual Shin Nayu aka Shin Yuna is best and why I love her.

One thing I’ve realised recently is Yuna gets a lot of hate. But the thing is, everything I see her get hate for is stuff that made me smile, or laugh. Her self confidence, her randomness, her occasional cute aegyo. Yuna lives in a Yuna world and we’re all watching it happen. The time she said “bless me” when she sneezed? That was iconic and sometimes I do bless myself. When she randomly went “world wide fashion designer”. I quote that too. The time she grabbed the phone filming the vlive yelling “don’t leave” coz a midzy said they were gonna cheat on her with Ryujin, amazing and the message was received Yuna I will stay I swear. But then she gets all squishy and soft with her members. Truly their maknae. All these people who hate on her are clearly jealous that this pretty, sweet, talented girl is famous while they’re not. Anyways enough about the haters.

Yknow another great thing about Yuna?! Her love of pizza. Whenever I see pizza I think of Yuna. When Yuna eats pizza all is well in the world. I have a 30 second video on my phone of Yuna eating pizza. Yuna owns pizza okay?

I also don’t think Yuna gets enough credit for her performance. If I’m being honest, her vocals are quite average. But like it doesn’t matter when she performs. Her dance is really strong regardless of what some people say, her facials always capture the song. And she matches any concept. Like she fits both cute AND badass concepts. She deserves more recognition outside of the Midzy fandom for all this.

So we have this funny, confident, squishy, pizza loving talented person. I think I’ve made my case

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Sullyoon - was so captivated by her beauty, we’re both introverted, I like her singing voice and she seems very sweet

Mellow Mar19

Kpop Fan
Website
mar19.carrd.co
Credits
If the question would say who was your first bias and why, I would say Jimin, because I love his energy and how good-looking he was, I got out of the looks (not saying that he's not good-looking, he is) but I love everything about him, his smile, his laugh, the random things he says like; "Hey Jimin, you nice, keep going"