Who's Your Least Favorite Member in the Group Above You?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
whats wrong with the lyrics? I never really read the translation
"i ain't no weak pill popper like you" and "i'm so thankful i'm a genius, that's your excuse for popping pills." they just don't sit right w me, esp bc addiction is serious and a huge problem where i live. my bsf also had to go to rehab at 16 and i'd smack anybody who said smth like those lyrics to/abt her

TaeBora~

Kpop Stan
"i ain't no weak pill popper like you" and "i'm so thankful i'm a genius, that's your excuse for popping pills." they just don't sit right w me, esp bc addiction is serious and a huge problem where i live. my bsf also had to go to rehab at 16 and i'd smack anybody who said smth like those lyrics to/abt her
Ohh i heard of that. This is what I saw abt it. Ik it's a sensitive subject regardless of his intentions. But if this was his goal, he was right on the money with the stigma and appropriation surrounding hip-hop culture.

fabf4a064e17c415bd023a3459feee19ffd5ff3br1-2048-1072v2_hq.jpg

Last edited:

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Ohh i heard of that. This is what I saw abt it. Ik it's a sensitive subject regardless of his intentions. But if this was his goal, he was right on the money with the stigma and appropriation surrounding hip-hop culture.

fabf4a064e17c415bd023a3459feee19ffd5ff3br1-2048-1072v2_hq.jpg
that makes sense, but it still makes me uncomfy bc it's so deeply personal to me. thanks for showing me another way to look at it, tho ^^