K-R&B Who's your fave K-R&B artist?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

summer

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I often listen to Spotify's TrenChill K-R&B playlist, and I'm so glad I came across that playlist as old-school R&B has always been my fave. Listening to K-R&B is both refreshing and nostalgic for me. Discovering Seori and her songs was like finding a hidden gem, I especially love Running Through The Night, you should check it out!
LOVERS IN THE NIGHT BY SEORI
I also love how K-Pop artists I've been familiar with were part of the playlist like LeeHi, Bang Yedam, and Baekhyun!
YOURS BY LEEHI, RAIDEN, CHANYEOL & CHANGMOWAYO BY BANG YEDAM OF TREASURECANDY BY BAEKHYUN OF EXO
Let me know who your favorite artists are from the playlist or just your favorite K-R&B artist, I'd love to explore more this side of K-music!

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
My fav artists to listen to are Dean & Rad museum

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Dvwn, Sumin, Summer Soul, Meenoi, Dean, and the duo Poetic Narrator. I like some of SOLE's music too but she's not really my fave

so_enTranced

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i absolutely adore 준(JUNE), he's getting me through school by keeping me in an uplifted mood. such a vibe-y seasonal guy wow.

Dq02BceV4AEU-DR.jpg:large

also han seungwoo from victon released a few krnb-themed albums and i swear ALL OF THE SONGS ARE SO GOOD like holy moly his voice + the lyrics + the melody is astounding.

ab67616d0000b273968dfadb08ed32cd4152598d