Who's learning Korean?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Same, I've been using it for few months but stopped because of school work, I recently started again and I tested myself on everything again
Oh that's great!! I also stopped using it because of studies... But now I'm utilising my time on learning Korean too... If I don't have enough time, I just give it 5 minutes everyday!
Good luck to everyone for learning Korean!

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
i'm trying to learn! i have most of the alphabet memorized by now, but i haven't even started trying to learn words yet ๐Ÿ˜“
When you're ready, you probably want to start by learning a handful of words, and focus primarily on how sentence structure works; that helps make it easier to work out words you don't know from the context.

LizzieCornZ__

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฎ~๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin

Pilot

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Right now, I am not.

But I plan to learn it in near future!

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
When i finish high school I'm to start to learn Korean and French (I'm partly fluent in french already)

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
I learned it for a while, i would say i have the basics down. My friend was
studying in SK at the time, so I wanted to support her and try my best at
it too, haha. I haven't done anything in a while though :/

jaeminhee

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jaemin
Go Won
Hyunjin
Xiao Jun
I can read, write, and my pronunciation is perfect but i'm too lazy

http.yyanggii

๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Author
Ive been learning Korean for a few months but I was learning from my friend and we are in quarintine so itโ€™s stopped. I donโ€™t use duolingo bc its actually used only for ppl who know the basics of a language. I know the basics of Korean but I still canโ€™t really learn it ใ… ใ… 

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
i tried once but i failed but now just by like 3 years of being in kpop theres some that i just memorized by now like jin, chan, da, jung

L

Love_alize071313

I'm trying to learn, i can read and write well enough it's the 'w' sounds that throw me. Anyway i'm trying to be as fluent in Korean bc JYP mocks international fans by making them wait a week before they get subs.