Who's learning Korean?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Chaerish_xx

🎀ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢᴢ🎀
Staff member
Author
Credits
Yuta
Theo
Zuho
Lucas
Sounds stupid but I only can read a 45% of Korean & yet I'm Half Korean...I'm still trying my best anyways...English is my main

L

Love_alize071313

Sounds stupid but I only can read a 45% of Korean & yet I'm Half Korean...I'm still trying my best anyways...English is my main
Please. I'm 100% hispanic and I only know the basics of spanish. You're good, fam.

strawkeeds

Kpop Rookie
Credits
yes but im also learning french and spanish that both are more important than korean when it comes to my grades and money for classes ive used. but i love korean culture so i try to twice a week

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
I used to learn (I can read a bit of Hangul only). I might resume learning someday.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i am! i've been learning for abt 6-7 yrs now, tho i've not made much progress lol. i'm much better at spanish. yo sè un poco español pero es muy malo jaja, estado aprendiendo durante 3 años

Yeosang's chicken

Kpop Stan
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cats In A Box
Cinnamoroll
Bubbles
i can read hanguel and am getting close to almost fluent in korean. I know some japanese but am still working on it, I know some chinese but am still working on it, and i am pretty good at vietnamese