Who here has seen Make It Right??????????????/??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Whenever somebody talks about this show or mentions it I can't get enough of it because it's absolutely my favorite drama ever and I-

incoherent screaming

But anyways

For those of you who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, Make It Right (รักออกเดิน) is a Thai BL drama that takes place in High School and follows the lives of a friend group who are all pretty much having an identity crisis I mean let's be real-

Even though I have (tragically) only seen the first season, it is...
𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵. The cinematography is gorgeous, the amount of plot twists is amazing, and I just-
I can't get enough-

Though, I have just one issue... I can't find the second season. For the life of me.

I watched the first season on YouTube, and I fell in love with it, and I tried watching the second season, but it was unavailable due to copyright reasons. So, if any of you lovely souls out there is kind enough to guide me through the ways of being able to watch this very very unpopular and very underrated Thai BL drama with English subtitles and without the weird mirrored video or tainted pitch or off cropping used to avoid copyright strikes, I would very very greatly appreciate it <3

Anyways, that's all for my rant today. I hope you all enjoyed~

Stan Make It Right.