Which is the best concert that you’ve ever been to? (Kpop and non-kpop)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gothewon

Kpop Fan
Website
tinyjinsoul.carrd.co
Credits
Simyeong
Junseo
Jongseob
Seoho
My favorite concert was The Rose's We Rose You Live in New York and I got to do a hi-touch thing with them🥺
Besides that, I've been to jazz concerts and...classical? performances? Did I say that right

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
I've only ever been to online concerts, but Dreamcatcher's Dystopia: Crossroads online concert is probably my favorite. They performed a two-night event (though it was at like 10 am for me lol) and the performances were so damn good. The first night was "acoustic", which didn't actually mean acoustic but it was more chilled out, and they had beautiful, fairy like costumes, and they were just fantastic. The Break the Wall acoustic was my favorite. And then the second night was their more typical sound, and then they had sub unit concerts and 2Yoo performed Baby Don't Stop and wow, it's so good. It was months ago and I still remember it.

wonsta

Band Manager
UOTM
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Aurora
Mondoongie
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
The best and only concert I have been to was Hannah Montana's : )

Sandoval

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Before covid and the lockdown, I was never attracted to concerts. I thought it was a waste of money to listen to the same music you can find all over the internet or radio.

Sandoval

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Before covid and the lockdown, I was never interested in concerts. I thought it was a waste of money to listen to the same music you can find all over the internet or radio. Of course, since I had to spend all my time in the house, I started to look for ways to make it more exciting and productive. One day, I found this site with online live concerts. As I mentioned, I wasn't a fan, but the prices were low, and my free time was limitless, so I decided to try it out. I fell in love with it. I don't look for a specific singer or band, but I like to list the names I don't know but seem interesting.

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
For me it would be an everglow performance it was less than 30m but left a high impact on me for the rest of my life & it was just so gooddd

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Monsta X's 2022 No Limit Tour in Atlanta
It was my first kpop concert (still the only one I've been to :( ), and it had been rescheduled twice. I was so ecstatic. The line to get in was CRAZY long, which was expected, but STILL! When I finally got in the arena, they had ran out of lightsticks, and I was planning on buying one from the merch stand. Luckily, a girl and her parents came to me and sold me her lightstick for $80, as funding for their upcoming Disney trip. I also got a really cute tour shirt. The actual concert was AMAZING. Every member had a solo perfomance (my fav was Hyungwon's Wildfire performance - I also really loved Joohoney's Smoky performance, Minhyuk's Ongshimi performance and Kihyun's Rain performance - I don't remember what songs I.M performed lol I'm such a fake stan) and the locals had a lot of interactive stuff like posters planned to hold up during certain songs which was super cool. Someone put a bee hat on stage and Hyungwon picked it up and wore it <3 Also towards the end of the show, Minhyuk looked my way and I was making a heart with 1 hand, and he did it back!!!!!!!!!! It seemed like he was looking a little to my left, so I'm not sure if he actually saw me or not, but it still didn't make the moment any less magical for me. Although there were a lot of posters about Shownu, the members never directly mentioned him, but we all know he's back from the military now, so we're all good. When the concert was over, there was someone blasting ShinEE's Replay in the parking lot! It was such an amazing experience to get to meet people who were just as crazily obsessed with kpop as I was, and would 1,000,000,000% without a doubt in my mind do it again.

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Miffy
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I went to a kcon concert and the twice lights concert and I enjoyed the twice one more
I never been to a non kpop concert lol but I wanted to go to the my chemical romance reunion one but i don’t think that’s happening now
the mcr one did actually happen LOL (didnt go though)

id say now best one is loona because i am just so in love with them and during my melody haseul was in my section while singing it it was so fun

Feliciasamet

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Glow in the Dark Tour by Kanye West. The third row is to see Lupe Fiasco, NERD, Rihanna, and Kanye at their commercial zenith. It seems crazy to pay $68 to see such a stacked lineup these days. His presentation was structured after a space opera, and his stage was a moving spaceship. His songs were played live by a live band in front of big stadium crowds, as https://wealthyliving.com/rick-ross-net-worth/ says. My 14-year-old self couldn't take all of the awesomeness. The only great thing was that they stayed for photos for a long time, and I got a photo with the lead singer and a signed concert ticket from them all.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
The best concert I went to was an online concert. It was the concert for Mamamoo's 7th anniversary, while I was a Mamamoo ult. It was just me, my laptop, my moobong, and Mamamoo on the screen.

Except Mamamoo was not on the screen. Time to shit on KAVECON again. You see, I don't remember what group it was but another group had just had an online concert on KAVECON right before Mamamoo's, and their fandom was complaining the site wasn't working properly. I had little hope. As the concert began the site wouldn't let me in. Once I was in the entire thing buffered from beginning to end in a way I had no idea what was happening. I cried for about an hour after. I ended up having to watch an illegal stream from Korea, for a concert I PAYED FOR. In the end, KAVECON gave the money back and a free VOD.

The reason this was the best concert I went to is because it's also the only concert I've been to