Which Idols Radiate Enby Energy? {DISCLAIMER}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Hello hi yes this is the safe space for discussing which idols radiate enby (non-binary) energy and why.

**DISCLAIMER**
This thread is meant to be just for fun and not to be taken seriously. Please do not go around and disrespecting these idols by calling them as enby and referring these people by they/them pronouns unless they specifically request for it and identify as such. This does not give you the go-ahead to start misgendering these idols. Again, this is just for shits and giggles and not fact or law. For example, if you think XX XXXX from the girl group XXXXX has enby energy, don't go onto the group's official Twitter and start referring to her as enby or they/them pronouns. Remember, idols are people, have real feelings, and do have a chance of reading your tweet, so please treat these idols with the utmost respect.

Thank you, and have fun.

TEN.
He acts so feminie and feline but I'm not sure if this counts as enby, maybe more gender-fluid...? (i'm still learning don't @ me)
OMG YES ALIKJGBADFILJGSLK

You know who ~really~ gives me enby vibes from NCT? tAeYoNg-

I FEEL THIS
It's just-

Ion know whAt it is, but there's just smth abt his presence and looks and ~vibes~ that I'm just like "...if he came out as a they I wouldn't be surprised-"

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'd say byeongkwan from ace. i don't know much abt ace yet (i'm still starting to stan), but i've known abt them for years. and from what i've seen... πŸ‘€ although i think he's more genderfluid than nonbinary. i absoluetly wouuld not be surprised if he came out as genderfluid and said he uses all pronouns but prefers they/them.