Which groups have you switched biases?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
When I first got into Stray Kids it was I.N and Felix, then Bang Chan for a while, then just Felix, then Hyunjin, then Felix and Hyunjin, then Han, then Lee Know and Hyujin, and nowww finally it's Felix and Hyunjin. (but that might change)
With BTS it was Jungkook for a while, then Jungkook and V, then Jimin and V, then Jungkook and Jimin, and now it's all three of them lol
TXT was Yeonjun first cuz I saw that PINK mullet, then Taehyun stole my attention, then Soobin, then back to Yeonjun, then Yeonjun and Taehyun, and now I love all of them !
NCT Mark and Johnny, then Jaehyun, then Taeyong and Johnny, then Johnny only, then YUTA came outta no where and then... Taeyong, Jungwoo, Johnny, Jaehyun, now it's Yuta.
Itzy Yeji first then Ryujin, then Yeji for a while now it's Ryujin and Yeji.
Twice was Jihyo then Sana for a while then Tzuyu and Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Sana, now it's just Dahyun.
That was a lot

luhanverse

Kpop Rookie
Credits
well in most groups- in astro I was eunwoo biased now I'm moonbin biased , in NCT I just can't name how many times and who I have switched to- in skz I originally biased Jeongin then I changed to Felix and now it's Jeongin and seungmin, in Ateez I switched sooo many times jongho was my first bias but now it's yeosang and seonghwa ^_^ another group I can think of rn is p1harmony! I biased keeho but now my bias is Jiung :^

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
NCT: Johnny/Mark, then Jaehyun, to Taeyong to Johhny to Jungwoo and now its Yuta :]

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
Blackpink: Jennie to Rosé
NCT 127: Doyoung to Johnny and Jungwoo (with Mark as an honorable mention)
Itzy: Lia to Yeji
Twice: Jihyo to Nayeon and Chaeyoung

I still love them all equally, though, so it was pretty hard to decide!

Last edited:

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
NCT 127: Doyoung to Johnny and Jungwoo s an honorable mention)

our itzy biases are the opposite lol. i went from being yeji biased to lia biased

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
NCT 127: Doyoung to Johnny and Jungwoo s an honorable mention)

our itzy biases are the opposite lol. i went from being yeji biased to lia biased

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
STAYC: first Yoon, now Isa
IVE: first Yujin, now wonyoung

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
When I first got into Stray Kids it was I.N and Felix, then Bang Chan for a while, then just Felix, then Hyunjin, then Felix and Hyunjin, then Han, then Lee Know and Hyujin, and nowww finally it's Felix and Hyunjin. (but that might change)
With BTS it was Jungkook for a while, then Jungkook and V, then Jimin and V, then Jungkook and Jimin, and now it's all three of them lol
TXT was Yeonjun first cuz I saw that PINK mullet, then Taehyun stole my attention, then Soobin, then back to Yeonjun, then Yeonjun and Taehyun, and now I love all of them !
NCT Mark and Johnny, then Jaehyun, then Taeyong and Johnny, then Johnny only, then YUTA came outta no where and then... Taeyong, Jungwoo, Johnny, Jaehyun, now it's Yuta.
Itzy Yeji first then Ryujin, then Yeji for a while now it's Ryujin and Yeji.
Twice was Jihyo then Sana for a while then Tzuyu and Sana, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Sana, now it's just Dahyun.
That was a lot
re-doing
It has changed from Felix and Hyunjin to, Han and Hyunjin, Felix, I.N and Lee Know, Hyunjin and Lee Know, now Lee know and I.N
BTS maknae line to Jimin and Yoongi
TXT Taehyun to Yeonjun, then Beomgyu and Taehyun, now it's Taehyun and Yeonjun
NCT (127) Yuta to Jaehyun and Haechan, then Taeyong Yuta and Jaehyun (as of now)
Itzy just went from Yeji to Yuna so not much
Twice is the same
Enhypen was Jake, then Ni-ki, next was Heeseung for a while, to Sunghoon and Heeseung, Sunoo, Jay Heeseung and Sunghoon to Heeseung, Jay, and Jungwon now.
Ateez was Yeosang, Hongjoong, then Wooyoung, back to Yeosang. Seonghwa then Hoonjoong. Now it's Hongjoong and Wooyoung
Blackpink was Lisa, Jennie, then Rosé(for a while), to Jisoo. Now it's Jennie

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
So for IVE, dang I went through like all of them, at first it was Wonyoung, then Yujin, then Rei, then Leeseo, then Gauel, and now Liz!
For Blackpink at first Lisa caught my attention and I was rlly close to making her my bias but it's stayed the same (jennie)
For BTS, at first it was V, then it was Jimin, then it was Yoongi, then I loved Jungkook way too much and now it's JK and Yoongi
For Kep1er, first I had Bahiyyih as my bias, then it was Hikaru, then it was Mashiro, then it was Dayeon, now it's Yujin!
For SKZ, first my bias was Hyunjin and still is but I added Lee Know to my bias list along with Hyunjin
For Enhypen, first my bias was Ni-ki, then it was Sunghoon, then Ni-ki and Sunghoon, and then Heesung, then Sunghoon and Heesung
For Le Sserafim, it started as Garam, then Eunchae, then Eunchae and Chaewon and now Chaewon!
For Twice, it was nayeon, then dahyun, then momo, then dahyun and nayeon, and now nayeon!
For ITZY, it just went from Yeji to Yuna
For STAYC, it was Yoon and then it was Isa
For G-(IDLE), first it was Yuqi, then Soyeon, and now Minnie!
For TXT, it was first Beomgyu, then Yeonjun for like 3 days, and now Soobin!
For Everglow, my first bias was Mia, then Aisha, then Yiren, and now Sihyeon!
For NMIXX, first it was kyujin, then haewon for a week, and then kyujin.
For Loona, it was Chuu and now it's Heejin
For mamamoo, it started as Hwa-Sa, then Moonbyul, then Solar! I'm very close to adding Wheein to my bias list but I just can't bring myself too
For Red Velvet, first it was Selugi, then Joy, then Irene!

That's a lot, I doubt people will read it but it was fun to writee <3