Which groups flopped in 2023/2024?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which groups flopped in 2023/2024?

• VCHA (underwhelming debut, KG racist video resurfaced, melissa throwing shade)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Babymonster (compared constantly to bp, ahyeon hiatus, underwhelming/not well received releases)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Kep1er (Chaehyun, Youngeun, Xiaoting &FRIENDS, where did Yujin, Mashiro, Hikaru and Yeseo go?)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • ZB1 (Jiwoong swearing scandal, comeback flew under the radar)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • TXT (trying too hard to collaborate with western artists)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rouge

Waiting for Lia
Author
Credits
Hangyul
Hanse
Asahi
Eric Chou
I feel so bad for Kep1er and BabyMonster, no group should deserve such unnecessary hate.

jjangwony

hiatus
Author
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
✧ Nayeon ✧
Kepibong
Heart Cookies
✧ Jen ✧
Kep1er deserves so much better :(
also I think VCHA has totally not flopped. I love every single one of their songs and they opened for twice in one of the biggest stadiums

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Vcha, the girls did not seemed ready to enter the Korean culture because westerns culture is REAL different and they've been into sandals like damn.

BabyMonster, No. A FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD. Flopped. No children debuting, get rid of the group. And alot of people didn't like the debut, it is not going well. I did, but Chiquita and the rest of the minor scared me- LIKE CHILDREN-

Ke1pler is doing well! I like them, I haven't been angry at them at all, they are beautiful girls in a temporay group which makes me sad, they had so much potential, all their music was good, idk why people didnt like them.

ZB1, I don't know much about the group, he shouldnt be in a scandal for swearing because like K-pop is not suppose to be for kids but a older mature fandom base, even with cute concepts, parents should moniter.

TXT, leave my boys alone, they are AWESOME!?! Of course popular Kpop groups are gonna get western artist attention to make a collab! But also because they have a stronmg Asian/Korean fanbase, it is time to make them grow more and more! But of course it is good to have their Korean, cultural songs without westreness in it.

BelenBlinkMonster

Kpop Amateur
Credits
VCHA flopped bcs that’s basically what happens when a company can’t manage 1 group and has other 6 , also all jyp artists are kinda flopping.

Babymonster
Why would they use the same sample as money?? expected better for a debut, BP type of music and promotions only work for them. They didn’t promote the song at all. Today best move in the industry is making good music like NJ, Le Sserafim (B-sides) etc.

Kep1er
They were set up by the company and producers, giddy was the only TT i liked. Hikaru and Xiaoting had so much potential and they wasted by giving all the attention to 3 members

- Don’t stan bg sorry

BelenBlinkMonster

Kpop Amateur
Credits
about the collaboration thing, talking in general, they should start choosing better artists to collaborate with, like they always do the same type of collaboration. Bring Back Lady Gaga, Dua lipa. Give Viviz a collab with lil uzi vert. We don’t want to see collaborations with only american rappers