Where to find real cheki?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
D

Dremes

I've been wanting to buy some but I have no idea where I can look for them! Some of my favorite groups like Ainne Feria just don't show up on google regardless. Please help!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I've been wanting to buy some but I have no idea where I can look for them! Some of my favorite groups like Ainne Feria just don't show up on google regardless. Please help!
Mercari Japan!! But the thing with that is, you'll have to pay shipping costs, the cheapest is $6 usd.

Now there is a site, Chaotic Harmony, who have Cheki but Ainne Feria isn't on there :( but they do have Jiluka, Diaura, xaa-xaa, Arlequin and The Gallo.

D

Dremes

Mercari Japan!! But the thing with that is, you'll have to pay shipping costs, the cheapest is $6 usd.

Now there is a site, Chaotic Harmony, who have Cheki but Ainne Feria isn't on there :( but they do have Jiluka, Diaura, xaa-xaa, Arlequin and The Gallo.
Thank you so much! Now I can get cheki from my favorites!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Thank you so much! Now I can get cheki from my favorites!
Yes! There's also groups official web shops, but theyre all in Japanese, ans i don't even know if they would be able to ship to America.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Oh cool! I just made a depop account!
Yay! I'd def check out Chaotic Harmony though. You can also make suggestions for future artists/groups You'd like to see on there :)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
MonstlloW, Ainne Fiera, 0.1g no gosan, Yumeleep, Envyl, Dobe, Deviloof, MATHILDA, Astaroth!
YES. Do you still like Scapegoat? I can post their thread next hehe