Where to buy cheap Kpop outfits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
yesstyle has a lot of korean fashion, and there's usually sales!

taeyongtown

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yesstyle definitely ! one thing is that they have a minimum order for free shipping. Im from Canada so I had to order $50 worth of stuff for free shipping but I'm not sure how it is in the States. Also, for accessories, definitely check out AliExpress or eBay, I ordered a few things from there (earrings, belts) and they took a long to arrive, but they were decent quality. Just remember to look at the reviews + ratings before ordering

Fallminpark

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yunho
Yesstyle definitely ! one thing is that they have a minimum order for free shipping. Im from Canada so I had to order $50 worth of stuff for free shipping but I'm not sure how it is in the States. Also, for accessories, definitely check out AliExpress or eBay, I ordered a few things from there (earrings, belts) and they took a long to arrive, but they were decent quality. Just remember to look at the reviews + ratings before ordering
I’ve also ordered from yesstyle and I’m also from Canada and I 100% agree it’s a good place for kfashion

ballcaccha

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I think you can find everything you need on Amazon. Moreover, I recently found an article about how Amazon gives you the opportunity to earn extra money. This business is called retail arbitrage. And I admit that I didn't know the meaning of these words before. Now I want to try my hand at it. I think I can become a successful seller. But I am interested to hear your opinion on this topic. I like that this business doesn't require a lot of investment and effort. Anyway, please share your thoughts.

Last edited:

season

Kpop Amateur
Credits
From dresses, skirts, sweaters to coats there is something for every youthful-minded consumer with authentic and revolutionary designs. BODY404 sports fashion clothing line will make anyone feel more comfortable while getting in shape by working out at their local gym.73636