Where do you shop? Where do could you get Kpop style clothing?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
So I've been looking online trying to find my style and there are a few kpop stage outfit pieces I want to buy but I can't really find them anywhere. So I was wondering if any of you here new where I could find more aggressive stage-like pieces. I know Hot-topic might have what I'm looking for but if any of you guys have suggestions on where I could shop, leave it below. thx!

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
There's a lot of kpop merch sites that sell like group merch (e.g., blackpink hoodies, itzy t-shirts), but as for clothes that look similar to what an idol would wear, i'm not too sure. hot topic may have some more of the girl crush/bad boy style clothes. there's also a company called lychee the label, at https://lycheethelabel.com/collections/k-pop-inspired-fashion
Hope this helps!

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
There's a lot of kpop merch sites that sell like group merch (e.g., blackpink hoodies, itzy t-shirts), but as for clothes that look similar to what an idol would wear, i'm not too sure. hot topic may have some more of the girl crush/bad boy style clothes. there's also a company called lychee the label, at https://lycheethelabel.com/collections/k-pop-inspired-fashion
Hope this helps!
yeah, i don't want so much as kpop merch, I'm looking for more of that girl crush style. I'm gonna look through the website later, tysm~~

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
Honestly you can find good stuff anywhere. H&M and Forever 21 and other clothes that specialize in like, popular fashion should have some stuff. You can also try thrift stores.

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] ☆
Changbin
Lucas
Honestly you can find good stuff anywhere. H&M and Forever 21 and other clothes that specialize in like, popular fashion should have some stuff. You can also try thrift stores.
Yeah, they do have really nice clothes but I'm looking for something more personalized, less day-to-day fashion. I do go thrifting a lot and have found some really nice pieces for a more regular day style but not in the style im looking for. thanks for the suggestion, ill look through and see if I find anything~

ZhongSha04

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I would like to learn more about the lil peep merch. Could you please share your thoughts with me since I'm looking to purchase some things for my kids?

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i buy my clothes in pull & bear, h&m, bershka, new yorker & sometime in primark. there's some korean aesthetic clothes in theses shops

in internet, yesstyle is a very good site tho c: