where can i find cheap and aesthetic clothes like kpop idols wear? c:

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

emoyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Overload
Gunil
L
The only store that came to mind would be Ross, you have to look hard enough to find nice clothing.

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
Thrift stores are the first place I go for anything. There's a ton of virtual thrift stores you could look at.

ChloeLawrence

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You can find cheap and aesthetic clothes in second-hand stores. I often find bags from old collections of famous brands there. I also like that some brands allow you to personalize clothes or accessories. Thanks to this service, you can create a unique product from various materials and color combinations. For example, my husband gave me a Louis Vuitton purse with my initials and zodiac sign. The initials look beautiful on almost any model of wallet or belt. It is better not to do such personalization on large bags because such a solution does not look stylish and appropriate. I also like how personalized embroidery looks on the straps of handbags. I might buy one in the future. For now, I can only buy good quality fake louis bag.

Jikinspickins

Kpop Amateur
Credits
When it comes to finding similar styles at budget-friendly prices, exploring platforms like Temu clothes could be worth it. They often offer diverse clothing options that might align with the K-pop fashion vibe.