Wheein - Goodbye (TW: mild caps)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ashesonthewind

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seonghwa
Hanse
Rie
KB
HOW was I never informed of this absolute ✨masterpiece✨ of a song??? It’s so good??? The stORYLINE IN THE MV??? LESBIANS???????
I thought I couldn’t love mamamoo any more but then I discover this??????????? /pos
Her voice is so soothing and it’s really wonderful to see an LGBT relationship (especially a lesbian one, because most of the queer relationships portrayed are gay men) portrayed in a kpop music video. Props to both Wheein and RBW!! Because no matter how supportive an artist is, they can’t put these kinds of things out without the support of their company <3
Thank you Wheein for this!!!! And thank you RBW as well for supporting her!!!!!!

anyway here’s the mv if y’all want to watch it:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This MV used to make me cry. A lot of people give Moonbyul a lot of credit for Shutdown and like, don't get me wrong Shutdown was a MASSIVE WIN for the lesbians, but many ignore Goodbye and it's a shame. Wheein's voice is beautiful and the story portrayed is so good

ashesonthewind

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seonghwa
Hanse
Rie
KB
This MV used to make me cry. A lot of people give Moonbyul a lot of credit for Shutdown and like, don't get me wrong Shutdown was a MASSIVE WIN for the lesbians, but many ignore Goodbye and it's a shame. Wheein's voice is beautiful and the story portrayed is so good
THERE’S ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! mamamoo really do be supporting the lesbians!! /pos
i gotta go watch that-