What's your opinion on X1?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
i think that their Songs are really cool. but like everyone loves them. they are like super new but everyone i asked say that they are their fav Groups. I personally choose my fav Group after a while listening and watching Videos and all the stuff. how can be that they are their ult Group? i'm sorry if i hurted you with my opinion but please dont hate me.. hate my opinion to this...

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
i think that their Songs are really cool. but like everyone loves them. they are like super new but everyone i asked say that they are their fav Groups. I personally choose my fav Group after a while listening and watching Videos and all the stuff. how can be that they are their ult Group? i'm sorry if i hurted you with my opinion but please dont hate me.. hate my opinion to this...
I don't know much about them... But I think that it is such a nice grp......

kkyuni

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Chen
Donghun
Doyoung
DK
I don't know much about them... But I think that it is such a nice grp......
Me too, all I know is that they formed from Produce X 101. I knew Dongpyo before, but that’s it. I like their song, “Flash.” The mv is really cool. I think they will make great music in the future, tbh.😊👌🏼

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Me too, all I know is that they formed from Produce X 101. I knew Dongpyo before, but that’s it. I like their song, “Flash.” The mv is really cool.☺👌🏼
I only know about the member "Eunsang"..., bcuz he reminds me of " Eunsang " in The Heirs..haha!

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Me too, all I know is that they formed from Produce X 101. I knew Dongpyo before, but that’s it. I like their song, “Flash.” The mv is really cool. I think they will make great music in the future, tbh.😊👌🏼
I wish they weren't a temporary group 🙂
Agreed! I really love them and they all have dynamic personalities! Love them!

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun
I respect your opinion but for me they are one of my favorite groups and even if they debuted just a while ago, it’s been awhile seeing them since I watched the show since the beginning, but I totally see what you are saying

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I respect your opinion but for me they are one of my favorite groups and even if they debuted just a while ago, it’s been awhile seeing them since I watched the show since the beginning, but I totally see what you are saying
oh i don't want to hurt anyone. i just wanted to say that a lot of People just say that they are fans but only are fans bc of fame or sm like that. sorry