Whats your favorite things to do when you're bored?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Debbiere

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I was often bored because I did not know what to do. It seemed to me that people can only have fun with someone and only outside the home - with friends, on the beach, in cafes and so on. Now, thank God, I donโ€™t think so anymore, and I can keep myself busy when Iโ€™m alone at home. I really like to sit in my favorite armchair and read something interesting in it - Harry Potter, detective stories, classic literature - whatever I want. And of course, now I have discovered a new way to spend my time - to learn my favorite Korean songs and dance moves, learning how to fly a drone to get beautiful videos with it. There are a lot of great activities and I'd like to try them when I have free time

Last edited:

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
watching Youtube Listening to music playing pokemon or animal crossing draw eat or talk to my brother

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Listen to music or do random Tiktok dance challenges/Karaoke

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
watch youtube, look for new music, talk to randoms online, browse clothes sites and have fun putting stuff in faves/in the cart even tho i cant buy anything, skincare and beauty selfcare, netflix

Smasherk

Kpop Amateur
Credits
watching Youtube Listening to music playing pokemon or animal crossing draw eat or talk to my brother
My hobby is collecting Pokemon cards (Dragonite EX Card is my favorite one). I enjoy watching YouTube, listening to music, and playing games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing. In my free time, I love to draw, eat good food, and have fun conversations with my brother.

angel4you.

kang taehyun supremacy !
Author
Credits
Halloween Hello Kitty
Black Converse Shoes
โœง Rose Taehyun โœง
โœง Seonghwa โœง
cleaning (it helps pass time), reading, playing games, watching tv, drawing